Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

coldjoint

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2018 11:04 am
@centrox,
Quote:

coldjoint, you are getting more and more crazily racist and xenophobic

You can stick that rhetoric and name calling. You cannot deny what is all over media you cannot censor.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2018 11:11 am
Quote:
BREAKING: Police officer slashed with sword in Manchester - area on LOCKDOWN

Nothing to see here, right?
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/936801/manchester-police-officer-attack-sword-slashed
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2018 11:16 am

I do not care what you may say about the source. These stories are true, factual, and show the appeasement that will destroy your country. I find the denial amazingly dishonest and amazingly sad.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2018 09:26 pm
Quote:
Allah is an Englishman

Holding a critical opinion of Islam is now grounds to be locked up by British officials, particularly if you intend to speak about terrorism, homophobia, misogyny and other unfortunate elements of multicultural enrichment. Indeed, being 'right wing' is enough to see the door slammed

^^^^^^^^
Another opinion of the UK government.
Quote:
The UK government’s vigilance in intercepting two young Christian women at the border contrasts with their official bumbling which recently allowed more than 400 British fighters for ISIS to come home from Iraq and Syria and disappear into the community, for good or more probably, for ill.[iii] At the same time the authorities have cranked up desperate attempts to equate the menaces from Islamic and from far-right terrorists. Any terrorism is vile, but the relative UK body counts speak for themselves. If the letter to Southern is a guide, even to be “right wing” affronts the “conservative” May government.

https://quadrant.org.au/opinion/qed/2018/03/allah-englishman/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2018 12:19 pm
Quote:
Muslim migrants shouting in London “This is our country now, GET OUT!”

Nothing to see, move along now. So damn sad.

http://www.wnd.com/wnd_video/muslim-migrants-shouting-in-london-this-is-our-country-now-get-out/
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2018 12:52 pm
@coldjoint,
Why do you care so much about what is happening in the UK?
coldjoint

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2018 01:27 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Why do you care so much about what is happening in the UK?

Because what happens in Europe eventually comes to America one way or the other. I am concerned because we have many with the same emasculated attitude about an aggressive and rude, and violent people that have walked all over English laws and refuse to assimilate to their host culture. And that a religion/ideology is their inspiration and no one except Islamic terrorists acknowledge that fact.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 09:41 am
Quote:
This is how The Honourable Mr Justice Haddon-Cave concluded his sentencing on March 23:

Finally, Ahmed Hassan, let me say this to you. You will have plenty of time to study the Qur'an in prison in the years to come. You should understand that the Qur'an is a book of peace; Islam is a religion of peace. The Qur'an and Islam forbid anything extreme, including extremism in religion. Islam forbids breaking the "law of the land" where one is living or is a guest. Islam forbids terrorism (hiraba). The Qur'an and the Sunna provide that the crime of perpetrating terror to "cause corruption in the land" is one of the most severe crimes in Islam. So it is in the law of the United Kingdom. You have, therefore, received the most severe of sentences under the law of this land. You have violated the Qur'an and Islam by your actions, as well as the law of all civilized people. It is to be hoped that you will come to realise this one day. Please go with the officers.

The judge is wrong, and what he said is wrong. What makes this judge think he knows Islam when he clearly doesn't and his comments are misleading and untrue.

Quote:
In his sorry and violent life, Ahmed Hassan had already proven the incompetency of Britain's border-police and the ignorance or naivety of its Home Office officials. His final gift to the state that allowed him in was to bring about the over-reach -- and presumption and lack of awareness -- of its judiciary.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12096/britain-ahmed-hassan#.WrobZvruyo8.twitter
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 09:57 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
The judge is wrong, and what he said is wrong. What makes this judge think he knows Islam when he clearly doesn't and his comments are misleading and untrue.
I really don't dispute your superior knowledge of the English Criminal Law, especially, it will be above that of a judge serving in the Queen's Bench Division of the High Court of England and Wales.

But whatever you say and write: the Sentencing Council’s Definitive Guidelines on Terrorism Offices do not come into force until 27th April 2018, so R v.Kahar [2016] EWCA Crim 568 seems to be correct The Hon. Mr Justice.

What are the legal references for your arguments? Are you going to help to get this case to the Superior Court?
centrox

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 10:00 am
Mr Justice Haddon-Cave is a British judge serving in the Queen's Bench Division of the High Court of England and Wales. Haddon-Cave was called to the Bar (Gray's Inn) in 1978, and elected a bencher in 2003. He was called to the Bar in Hong Kong in 1980. Haddon-Cave took silk in 1999, and served as an assistant recorder from 1998 to 2000. He then served as a recorder until his appointment to the High Court on 31 October 2011, upon which occasion he was knighted. He has acted as a lawyer and later judge in many high-profile cases, in many legal areas, including shipping, divorce and aviation law.

Coldjoint has not been knighted, and, I daresay, has no such distinctions in his past. Mindful of the interdict against name-calling, I will not say, Mr. Speaker, that he is a gab-mouthed armchair warrior of gargantuan impudence, who has hijacked this thread, replying more an more to himself only, to perform what can only be called "soapboxing".

Quote:
News provided by The Ahmadiyya Anjuman Ishaat Islam Lahore (United Kingdom) on Monday 26th Mar 2018

Mr Justice Haddon-Cave in his judgement observed that the Holy Quran and Islam teach peace [...] This is a wonderful summary of Islamic teaching. We are saddened that our own brothers and sisters fail to understand the Holy Quran and Islam. On the day that Mr Justice Haddon-Cave was making these remarks, yet another Muslim was holding hostage innocent women and children and killing them.

Muslim do have genuine grievances which need to be redressed but terror is not the way to redress them. We should occupy the moral high ground and show by our action and our patience that we are the injured party and that the world should listen to us.

Blowing up innocent people going to work, or taking and killing hostages in countries which have been kind enough to give our brothers and sisters sanctuary is not the answer.

[...] The Ahmadiyya Association for the Propagation of Islam (Ahmadiyya Anjuman Ishaat Islam) was established in Lahore in 1914 to promote the informed understanding of Islam in the West.

izzythepush

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 10:44 am
@centrox,
Coldjoint is a nasty little bigot with nothing of any worth to say about anything. It beats me why you waste time on it.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 11:57 am
@izzythepush,
Well, I just thought it might be interesting to hear coldjoint's legal opinion about this case in general and with wich legal principles he supports his bashing of the judgement.
I assume he knows the basics of a sentence, like what "Final remarks" in the "Sentence remarks" means.)
coldjoint

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 12:24 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
I really don't dispute your superior knowledge of the English Criminal Law

Wally, read the post again I said nothing about English law I took exception with what he said about Islam. It is a lie.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 12:27 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Coldjoint is a nasty little bigot

Still waiting for you to prove that. What I say does not come from bigotry it comes from what Islam says and some Muslims do. Again, show me some bigotry, my posts are available.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 12:32 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
I said nothing about English law I took exception with what he said about Islam. It is a lie.
You criticised the sentencing remarks of The Hon. Mr Justice Haddon-Cave, in Queen vs. Ahmed Cassan.

You do think now that this has nothing to do with "English law" (the common law legal system of England and Wales)?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 12:39 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
that he is a gab-mouthed armchair warrior of gargantuan impudence, who has hijacked this thread, replying more an more to himself only, to perform what can only be called "soapboxing".

You have your own soapbox, and have been asked to explain yourself and your knowledge of Islam a couple of times and you have not.
The usual lip service that the Koran teaches peace if explained means the Koran teaches that peace is attained after fitna is gone. In other words, when the world is ruled by Sharia and Allah is the only God worshiped. How that goal is attained includes terror, and that terror is sanctioned, as is anything that advances Islam.

That Muslim leader is telling a huge half truth and those with half a brain will believe it. I don't.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 12:42 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
he supports his bashing of the judgement.

I said nothing about the judgement, I remarked that he lied about Islam, through ignorance, or design, he lied.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 12:44 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
I said nothing about the judgement
Your remark was about the "Final remarks" (point 48) of said sentence.

coldjoint wrote:
through ignorance, or design, he lied.
That certainly would be a reason to cancel the sentence in the Supreme Court.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 12:47 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
"Final remarks"

Sure they were, and what he said about Islam in those remarks. Nit picking accomplishes nothing, Wally. I have made myself very clear, if you cannot see that all I say is oh well.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 01:00 pm
@coldjoint,
This is not about Wittgenstein's Understanding and Meaning, veryfying was last couple responses, but about the sentencing remarks of The Hon. Mr Justice Haddon-Cave, in Queen vs. Ahmed Cassan.

As you knowand certainly remember from the basic lectures in English law, judges must show that they have considered every step in a process which is laid down in a long series of Criminal Justice Acts, and followed guidelines issued by the Sentencing Council.

If especially the "Final remarks" are a lie ... that would be peculiar funny for such a judge with the experience of The Honourable Mr Justice Haddon-Cave.

But you surely might have more experience and credibility than a judge serving in the Queen's Bench Division of the High Court of England and Wales.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.06 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 04:56:45