Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 12:32 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
As far as the comparison to Nazi's, it is spot on.
I've noticed that you are an expert, full of deep information and precious knowledge.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 12:42 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Well, just as an aside, to turn the topic around: 20.15% UK-citizens were refused to get a B-Visa in 2017 (according to Department of State data)
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 12:43 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
I've noticed that you are an expert, full of deep information and precious knowledge.

Have you also noticed that child could understand what Islam has done to the UK? Try again, Wally.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 12:55 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Have you also noticed that child could understand what Islam has done to the UK?
Indeed, they only just now go deeper in the history of the British East India Company - if they hadn't had got the lascars, they would have got such an Empire.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 02:35 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
just now go deeper in the history of the British East India Company

That is just outstanding Wally, what does it have to do with Islam ruining the UK, with the UK's help?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 10:56 pm
@coldjoint,
You asked about what Islam has done to the UK, didn't you? (The term "United Kingdom" is official since 1801.)
coldjoint

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 11:03 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
You asked about what Islam has done to Britain

Wally, those far right activists(you say fascists) were blocked recently. Do you realize the reality of the situation. That history is now totally irrelevant.

You never gave me your take on "fitnah", do you know the history of that?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 11:06 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
You never gave me your take on "fitnah", do you know the history of that?
I don't have a degree in Islamic studies, never took courses about that at university (but in church law and church history).
coldjoint

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 11:25 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
I don't have a degree in Islamic studies,

Guess what, you do not need one. The doctrine is very easy to understand.

"Fitnah" is disbelief in Allah. It must be eradicated. Anyone opposing Islam is an enemy and should be fought on any level. Islam makes it clear the fight against Fitnah does not end until Islam dominates and Sharia rules. It also does not care how this comes about, every action that forwards Islam is permitted. Again, we have seen the creative executions.

It more or less ensures there will never be peace unless you submit. As we have seen way to many Muslims take this to heart. The UK is well on its way. Islam in politics is certain destruction.

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2018 01:40 am
@coldjoint,
We have seen here, in Germany, a recent rise in anti-Muslim and anti-Semitic incidents, symptomatic of rising nationalism across Europe and the world.

Cardinal Reinhard Marx [I know since our grammar school times], the head of the German Bishops' Conference, has called on Christians to seek contact to Muslims and non-believers in view of what he described as an era of "verbal, political and military rearmament."
In comments to be delivered today at the religious procession ("way of the cross of peoples") in Munich on the Christian holy day of Good Friday, Marx said Christian believers should say "no" when hate and violence were preached and condemn attacks on churches, synagogues or mosques.
"For we know from our own experience as Christians in Europe and the world: Without friendship, without encounters, without openness for others, there is no understanding, no reconciliation, no community, but instead the creation of mistrust, fear and violence," he said.
"People want to create peace with more and more weapons, they say. Where is that to lead? I cannot accept a logic of this kind," he said, adding that Christians were called upon to advocate peace and non-violence.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2018 04:23 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

You asked about what Islam has done to the UK, didn't you? (The term "United Kingdom" is official since 1801.)

How about Oxford and Cambridge universities for starters?

Quote:
The civilization of Muslim Spain was the embodiment of the Islamic compulsion to seek ilm, or knowledge. Andalusia produced many firsts, the first person to fly, Ibn Firnas, after whom a moon crater was named, as well as a bridge in present-day Cordoba and the first philosophical novel, by Ibn Tufail. Through Spain, Europe received models for universities (Oxford and Cambridge are examples), philosophy and literature (for example the work of Thomas Aquinas), and the study of medicine originating from the work of Avicenna and Abulcasis.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/akbar-ahmed/andalusia-muslims-non-muslims-living_b_7088320.html
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2018 10:10 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Capitalism at work (with a little help from the union protecting government).

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2018 10:26 am
@centrox,
Quote:
I feel likewise about the German-owned stores, Aldi and Lidl

An Aldi recently opened near us. I'll have to check it out. Walmart (and virtually every other supermarket in the US) has its own brand, but they just about all of the popular independent ones too.

Part of Walmart's business model is to lure providers to lower their prices in exchange for volume of sales.

Target which competes with Walmart, can't match their prices but they provide shoppers with a slightly more upscale shopping experience. The one by us just went through a major re-engineering, but it took so long that they lost customers. I imagine there must have been a method to the madness of shifting virtually every department and aisle around, but I can't figure it out and I also can't easily find the things I want. On top of that, they discontinued carrying a number of independent brands that brought me to their store. Sounds like they may be trying to adopt something of the Aldi model. Also sounds like a big flop in the making just as their policy of allowing shoppers to choose the restroom that suited their perception of their gender was. I'm afraid I am far too cynical to believe this failed attempt to attract progressive shoppers had anything to do with management's politics. Target set out to be the discount store for people who despise Walmart.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2018 10:30 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Capitalism at work (with a little help from the union protecting government).
What do you mean by "union protecting government"?

In Germany (and many other countries) freedom of association is one of the constitutionally guaranteed fundamental rights.
In Germany:
German Basic Law wrote:
Article 9 [Freedom of association]
[...]
(3) The right to form associations to safeguard and improve working and economic conditions shall be guaranteed to every individual and to every occupation or profession. Agreements that restrict or seek to impair this right shall be null and void; measures directed to this end shall be unlawful. Measures taken pursuant to Article 12a, to paragraphs (2) and (3) of Article 35, to paragraph (4) of Article 87a, or to Article 91 may not be directed against industrial disputes engaged in by associations within the meaning of the first sentence of this paragraph in order to safeguard and improve working and economic conditions.

Similar in the European Convention on Human Rights and the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union.

However, the problems were more labour law related, namely the works councils ("Betriebsrat"), something that is law since 1920. [Interrupted during the Nazi period from 1934 until 1945]
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2018 11:02 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Generally, however, it the reason was the competiton here in Germany (Walmart's official reason was mainly: the rental agreement has not been extended.)
We've got here all over Germany several "discount supermarket" chains, like Aldi Nord, Aldi Süd, Penny, Netto Marken Discount, Netto City, Netto, Lidl, Norma, NP-Preis, ... . Then about a dozen "normal" supermarket chains all over the country, more than two dozens regional chains, local supermarkets, Russian, Italian, Turkish chains ...

But you are correct, Finn: it was capitalism at work - in Germany Wal-Mart was consistently in the red. In 2003, the result from ordinary activities amounted to minus 487 million euros, which means that the group lost 20 cents for every Euro Germans gave them buying there.
Walmart had completely misjudged and apparently did not realise that almost 50% of supermarket purchases in Germany are made at discounters.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2018 11:04 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
The civilization of Muslim Spain was the embodiment of the Islamic compulsion to seek ilm, or knowledge.

That is a myth. Muslims terrorized any Christians who did not capitulate. Spain's greatness is revisionist history.
Quote:
The Muslim concentration within a population is proportional to the decline of scientific achievement. It is no accident that the Muslim world has had little to show for itself in the last 800 years or so, since running out of new civilizations to cannibalize.

Quote:
[Note #1: The Organization of Islamic States (OIC) is composed of the 57 Muslim countries with 1.6 billion people. It contains 550 universities. The United States, with less than one fifth the population, has 10 times as many. In 2005, Harvard University alone produced more scientific papers than 17 Arab countries combined]

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/myths/science.aspx
coldjoint

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2018 11:14 am
Quote:
The Myth of the Golden Age of Tolerance in Medieval Muslim Spain

Quote:
Apologists for Islam never tire of referring to the “Golden Age” of tolerance that supposedly characterized seven centuries of Muslim dominated Spain. This fundamentally flawed assessment draws the wrong conclusion based on fragmentary evidence and distorts the larger picture. It ignores the reality of enormous destruction wrought by the three Arab-Berber Muslim invasions that repeatedly sought to hold on to control and rule over the indigenous peoples of Spain who had been reduced to second class citizens in their own homeland.

Oh joy, second class citizens, that is what Brits are now.
http://www.newenglishreview.org/Norman_Berdichevsky/The_Myth_of_the_Golden_Age_of_Tolerance_in_Medieval_Muslim_Spain/

0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2018 11:24 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
That is a myth. Muslims terrorized any Christians who did not capitulate. Spain's greatness is revisionist history.
Ever heard of "The Golden Age of Andalusian Science"?.

And just trying to educate you a bit: Hispania, aka the Iberian peninsula got completely the the Christian kingdoms in 1492. And as you certainly remember from school, Ferdinand of Aragon and Isabella of Castile created a personal union that most is viewed as the foundation of the Spanish monarchy.

coldjoint

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2018 11:27 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Ever heard of "The Golden Age of Andalusian Science"?.

Ever heard that any science or studies came from freshly converted Muslims? I have. But history has little to do with the UK enforcing Sharia. You see that Islam kills and intimidates it enemies is not history it is alive and well in the present.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2018 11:32 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Ever heard that any science or studies came from freshly converted Muslims? I have.
You're an expert in Iberian history as well, I see. Do you think Córdoba is fake?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 05:43:55