Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

coldjoint

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 02:43 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
considering the Nazis killed many German citizens.

Muslims kill Muslims, does that make them bad too? Or does it make them the new Nazi's? I'll go with the latter.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 03:33 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
It isn't a matter of opinion, Donald.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 03:36 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Do I have to explain "irony" to you?

You'd better get someone to explain it to you first.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 03:43 pm
@coldjoint,
His name is Walter, not wally.

Or are you being a wally in your use of the word?
coldjoint

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 04:02 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:

Wally works for me. You call him anything you want.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 04:03 pm
@izzythepush,

Quote:
You'd better get someone to explain it to you first. .

You should start backing up what you say about others.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 12:33 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

Thanks for reminding him!
coldjoint

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 09:40 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Thanks for reminding him!

That is about all she can do, Wally.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 10:02 am
Quote:
The UK is accelerating its Islamization at an ever-increasing speed. The desire of the British establishment to submit to Islam appears to be overwhelming.[/u]

In a recent report, the Henry Jackson society exposed how the UK used taxpayer funds to support Islamist charities working against British society to the tune of more than six million pounds in 2017 alone. According to the report, "As the case studies in this report are illustrative rather than comprehensive, it is likely that this sum represents only the tip of the iceberg". The report concludes, "Until more comprehensive action is taken, a network of Islamist extremists operating in the UK will continue to use charities and taxpayer money to fund the spread of divisive, illiberal and intolerant views within our communities".

Among the charities detailed in the report, are several Islamic charities involved in dawa [outreach, proselytization], such as the Islamic Education and Research Academy (iERA), as well as several charities connected to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood, such as the Muslim Charities Forum (MCF) and Islamic Relief.

Deploying taxpayer money to support Islamic charities is not the only way in which the UK embraces Islamization.

Anyone is welcome to discredit any of these facts. The fascists run your country.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12011/britain-islamization#.WrYmqQylazM.twitter
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 10:41 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

My name is "Finn" not "Donald"

(Let's see if I get the same # of thumbs ups as rev did)
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 10:42 am
@InfraBlue,
And it certainly is a matter of opinion unless you truly believe you are the personification of Truth. (You probably do Rolling Eyes )
coldjoint

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 10:44 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:

In your dreams
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 12:22 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
It's as simple as the crap that you spew being definable as bigotry. Look it up, Duckie.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 12:24 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
It's as simple as the crap that you spew

Shouldn't you be more concerned about the crap the UK government is spewing to appease Islam and silence the truth?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 02:04 pm
@InfraBlue,
Now you're being childish.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 03:53 pm
@InfraBlue,
Shouldn't you be more concerned about the crap the UK government is spewing to appease Islam and silence the truth?

^^^^^^
That is not a rhetorical question, how is the UK government treating its own?
Let' see, they try to control what they hear, fine them for what they say, and decide who is what, a right of the people, that no government should covet.

Not to mention thinking this appeasement will accomplish anymore than Hitlers did.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2018 07:26 pm
Quote:

The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) has been caught describing Iraqi refugee and convicted terrorist Ahmed Hassan as a “Surrey teenager” for a second time.

Quote:
He is not a Surrey teenager. Not in any serious manner of speaking. He is an Iraqi, and a terrorist, an Islamist terrorist at that.”

This was not the first time the BBC had implied the migrant is a Surrey native, however.

A tweet from BBC London Newsroom described Hassan as “the #Surrey teenager accused of building and placing a homemade bomb on a train which partially exploded at #ParsonsGreen tube station” in January.

Doesn't this bother people that the truth about the danger in Islam is minimized or just plain lied about. I think the tremendous bias of the BBC has already been proven. This right here verifies that conclusion.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/03/24/fake-news-bbc-describes-refugee-terror-bomber-iraq-surrey-teenager/

0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2018 02:03 am
coldjoint, you are getting more and more crazily racist and xenophobic. Xenophobic by proxy, in fact, since you don't live in, or have any allegiance to, or any right to pronounce upon, the United Kingdom. In journalistic terms, (and this applies to all media) A Surrey teenager is a teenager whose home address is within the Surrey county boundaries. A Manchester father is a father who is domiciled within the Manchester city boundaries. This applies whether they were born there or migrated from elsewhere, near or far.
McGentrix

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2018 08:41 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

My name is "Finn" not "Donald"

Yeah, that's not going to happen. The thumbs up or down is a wonderful testament to how devoid of life a user is that their sole form of entertainment is following users on A2K and clicking a button with their mouse.

It is merely your imagination that there a cabal of people on here that have the sole purpose of clicking an icon merely because a user name appears. Rolling Eyes

I have started looking at it thusly; "Huh, look at that. Some dumb ******* idiot would rather down vote my post than argue against it. I bet their life must really suck and therefore, they most likely suck as well. **** 'em."
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2018 09:38 am
@McGentrix,
Agreed
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 08:20:00