Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:39 am
@coldjoint,
I don't know how anyone could come to a different conclusion.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:48 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

coldjoint wrote:
was almost killed by Islamic prisoners
The investigation didn't confirm this (and even the International Business Time, which reported it, was unable to confirm this).

But one Nazi believes the other, isn't it?

That's always been the case with extremists, I agree.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 11:51 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
I don't know how anyone could come to a different conclusion.

Kind of tells you a little about Wally. If that is what he did, and he did, he should have the sand to admit it.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 12:06 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Just a tad ironic for a German to sling "Nazi" around.
Why? We can't change what happened here, and I do hope, it will never be forgotten.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 12:07 pm
Did you call me a Nazi?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 12:10 pm
@coldjoint,
You are at least an extreme right-wing. And you could be called a (neo-) Nazi - at least, they aren't be different.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 12:20 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Do I have to explain "irony" to you?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 12:22 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I didn't question "irony" but your response.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 12:31 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
You are at least an extreme right-wing. And you could be called a (neo-) Nazi - at least, they aren't be different.

Try yes or no, Wally.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 01:28 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
One and the same.

If you don't recognize the irony of a German carelessly calling others "Nazis" I don't think I can instruct you on the concept.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 01:30 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
If you don't recognize the irony of a German carelessly calling others "Nazis" I don't think I can instruct you on the concept.
Please do so. Some millions, especially those, who know a bit of history, will thank you, too.

And you really should alter a lot of books/dictionaries/etc as well as curricula in schools and universities!
coldjoint

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 01:37 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
who know a bit of history,

One of those bits would be Germany is the home of the Nazis.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 01:40 pm
@coldjoint,
Origin. (Though the one who "invented" it was an Austrian.) For obvious reasons Germany is very sensitive to acts supporting Nazism or fascism.

But since 1949, "Parties that, by reason of their aims or the behaviour of their adherents, seek to undermine or abolish the free democratic basic order or to endanger the existence of the Federal Republic of Germany are unconstitutional."
coldjoint

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 01:42 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Origin.

Yes or no Wally, did you call me a Nazi? What makes you think I will not accept your apology? A honest question deserves a honest answer.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 01:51 pm
@coldjoint,
I don't know you but from here, online on A2K. And what you post here, most often sounds like from a (neo-) Nazi.
centrox

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 01:52 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Who says he's being "careless", apart from you? And as a German he has every right to speak on the topic, considering the Nazis killed many German citizens.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 02:03 pm
@centrox,
Anyone reading cj's post and who is honest would say he is being careless.

I didn't say he doesn't have a right to speak about Nazis or even to carelessly call others Nazis. I said it was ironic, and it is.
centrox

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 02:13 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Anyone reading cj's post and who is honest would say he is being careless.

Sez you.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 02:14 pm
@centrox,
Yes, sez me.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2018 02:41 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
I don't know you but from here, online on A2K. And what you post here, most often sounds like from a (neo-) Nazi.

The small words giving you trouble? You know, words with no other meanings you can exploit to avoid what you are asked point blank.

I get it Wally, and I think some others do too.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 09:35:26