Pretty Hard to Believe

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2018 01:35 pm
Quote:
Muslim-on-Muslim Violence Is Israel’s Fault, Says ‘World’s Most Influential Muslim’

Ready?
Quote:
Consider the logic of the highly respected Dr. Ahmed al-Tayeb—once voted the “most influential Muslim in the world”— as expressed during a televised interview. After claiming that “the genocides perpetrated by the Zionist entity” prompt aggrieved Muslims to turn to terrorism, he added:

And
Quote:
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror, and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220)

Listening to this is an insult to anyone's intelligence.
http://raymondibrahim.com/2018/03/12/muslim-muslim-violence-israels-fault-says-worlds-influential-muslim/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,186 • Replies: 4
No top replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2018 03:46 pm
Huh. I neither knew nor cared about that tidbit. Why do you stress yourself about these things?
coldjoint

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2018 05:09 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Huh. I neither knew nor cared about that tidbit. Why do you stress yourself about these things?

Because I do not want the mess in Europe coming to the US. If you are not worried about Islam and its relentless creep, not to mention stacks of dead bodies it is responsible for, I think you are at the least uninformed, but more likely in denial.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2018 09:16 pm
It is interesting to see Buddhism becoming more militant about the spread of Islam into predominantly Buddhist countries. You don't hear much about militant Buddhist monks but Islam is bringing them around.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2018 09:28 pm
@McGentrix,

Quote:
It is interesting to see Buddhism becoming more militant about the spread of Islam into predominantly Buddhist countries.

Because they know Islam will destroy their culture, plus everyone should know by now that violence and death comes with Islam.
0 Replies