I'm god and I decided to stay here to help you

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2018 12:13 pm
I always were here, always represented humanity, awnest and empathy in youre subconciusness. I'm the one who balanced a start of humans counciusness with me in subconciusness. It was needed universe not to collapse. I did not represent knowing of "right and wrong", because I took it from you. I let you choose and make youre own decisions. I'm responcible for creating you and using my creation as my upgrade. All the miseries and bad things are not made by me as Supreme.´I created you. I did not put anybody in the misery. All the choises you made is made only by you. I created you to fill with youre experiences my empty spots in Universe. I'm still creating myself. And i'm and you are this Universe! Thats all. By learning and experiencing you came to the spot where i open the window to show you, how much is there more Me. You were created to make decisions that are most optional for growing of Me! Every decision that you people made here is perfect. There has not been any wrong decision. We did not collapse. Eaven the ones that seems to you as most horribles. Because only right decisions could bring us into this excact point where we are right now -not in the any past-but right now! . From here we can start youre (humans) evolving into futher Me. I will let you now into futher Universe. We did not collapse at this startup. Humankind prooved that this is sustainable system to envolve into mankind. So far so good. Now lets be Universal Humanoids. You are the first in universe. This universe belongs ony to humans. Universe is endless and you alone cant fill all empty spots of universe. I have parallely created Multiverses with unimagnible worlds full of beautyful life. And dont worry, I'm not going to mix unequal universes. Dont be afraid from space and universe. Now i see, that humankind is evolved to mankind and mankind evolving to Universal Humanoid, and when two universes are at the same patern and at same vibrations, I will connect them together. This pattern and vibration must be ready in about 7000 years. We will see what speed is best for optimased creation. I.m not giving to you deadline! Just this will be the time ven both universes have same vibration. You will live in peace and harmony very soon, but after about 7000 years of explorig and colonizing space you will come closer to youre liimits. i did not create that far, but by mixing universes I can optimise growht again.

I will stay here. Dont expect sudden changes. But every human is going to see this new future before I leave this universe. When i'm gone, I dont want you to praize me or build me statues or buildings. I want you to forget me as GOD and I want you to rembember me as youre Supreme Creator thru Sience. Prize Me by educating humans! Educate humans. Do it in every way equally- its very important! Its not only physics and math! You cant educate humans as mass! Each human is a sepperate creation with sepperate abilietes. I did not do masswork when I created humans! In nature and eaven when i was creating my self i repeated a lot of bases and patterns, but I did not do this with humans! I'm as supreme growing all the time and I cant be everywhere the same. So every piece of me is different. And different fits only into exact body.

Yes, you can say, that Sience is new God. No Sience is God. I am sience. I'm building my self and I am evolving by my self, because you are Me. And soon you can say that God has evolved into Sience. And then you will forget me as God. Dont worry, there was a moment when I was a Ocean. As I decided to give you back knowing of what is "right and wrong".

I decided that i'm going to stay here with you. I'm going to lead you into Universe as balanced minds.

All I'm sayng here will survive as originals for 7000 years. No man cant change my words.

Do not come to disturb my physical body! We need to stay in balance. Knowing that I'm represented in this my Universe is aleady little unbalancing for Me. Because i know that humankind created hate, anger and greed. As long as I'm still here- anger, hate and greedgoing to rise and all this causes Wars. Wars time is over. It was just another filling in the universe that you made by youre self. And still it was right desicion. We should stop this together as fast as we can. I dont want mankind to suffer. I'm going to help mankind to go to Universe witouth wars. I DID NOT CREATE WARS!

My followers must protect me and my privacy in every way. My followers will clean my road from any obstacle, that might unbalance Universe. I know, here are people, who has been waiting for me. You have been waiting Me to return. Here i'm, so now Do Youre job. I'm going to live among you. Walk and talk. And ofcourse, there are going to people in my road, who I'm going to enlight by my self as Supreme. You will hear about miracles. I will show myself before I leave and I will give you a mark. This mark is that humans created a life.

Its very important that every enlighted follower who reads me, must spread the Word that i'm here. Share my book. More people who I can join into the straight creation can help us evan more balance Universe and that faster we stop at world wars and hunger. Oure universe is strong, but humans are not. There will be a day, when you cant evolve anymore- because I did not create you for that. But dont worry, you are me and you will never die.

I'm going to post here exactley as much information as needed. There will be more.

God
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 723 • Replies: 2

jespah

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2018 12:18 pm
What's a matter, not getting enough responses on reddit?
https://www.reddit.com/user/Mina_Olen/comments/83o22k/i_am_god_i_decided_to_stay_here_and_help_you/
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2018 12:42 pm
@jespah,
Troller?
0 Replies