World's Dumbest Criminals

Badboy

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2005 09:19 am
I believe that there is a programme of the above name.

Anyone know anything?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 4,100 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Montana

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2005 09:21 am
Yep. I watch it once in awhile if there's nothing else on tv.
0 Replies

Badboy

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2005 09:24 am
What kind of things does it show?

I remember reading a dimwit of the week snippet in Sunday Times(UK).

Was it that criminal who got lost and he ended up at the place he had robbed and asked them directions?

Someone suggested this or someone else should go on World's dumbest criminals.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2005 09:30 am
They show different skits of dumb stuff some criminals do. Most of the stuff is caught on film and it is kinda funny.
The last time I watched it there was this one skit where these undercover cops were looking to bust some big time drug dealers, so they found this one pot head and pretended to be his friend and the guy took them to meet all his dealers. Then at the end of the night the cops told him they wanted to show him their hang out and they brought him to the police station. The guy was shocked and said "Oh, man!!! don't tell me you guys have been cops all night", lol.
0 Replies

Badboy

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 08:44 am
I remember reading somewhere that the police did a line-up,the witness didn't think it was any of the people in the line-up, suddenly a voice said` Don't you regnis(spelling please!) me, I am the one who did it!'
0 Replies

bobsmythhawk

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 09:33 am
recognize
0 Replies

Duke of Lancaster

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 01:21 am
The biggest dumbest criminal would be Wacko Jacko. End of storey.
0 Replies

Badboy

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 09:17 am
I read about another dumb lot of criminals,their getaway car got stolen,so they called the police,explaining that it was their get away car etc.

They got arrested.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 09:31 am
this happened the other day... they found a man Sleeping in his car in front of CVS.. he had a nylon over his face and a cap pistol.. there was a note of the pasenger seat saying 'I have a weapon, give me your money'.... the store saw him sleeping and called the police.... he was arrested to planning to rob the store and having a weapon.... now that is dumb!
0 Replies

sculptin

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 08:24 am
I just read one the other day....

A robber ran into a bank in America waving a gun, and shouted "Freeze, motherstickers! This is a f**k up!"

And then left very embarrased I imagine!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 08:36 am
Did anyone see the news story about 3 days ago where the man tried to rob a hair dressing school and the girls inside beat him up with curling irons?!!!

Posted on 06/15/2005 7:34:03 PM PDT by DaveLoneRanger

A would-be robber got a hard lesson at a beauty school in Shreveport Tuesday: Don't mess with a class of aspiring hair stylists.

The man went into Blalock's Beauty College in the 5400 block of Mansfield Road around noon intending to rob it.

Instead, he wound up on the receiving end of fists, curling irons, a table leg and a 2-by-4 when the 18 women and two men in the class fought back, beat him up and held him until police arrived.

"He walked into a hornet's nest," Police Officer E.J. Swartout said.

The students said the man had ordered everyone to lie on the floor. But instructor Dianne Mitchell tripped him when he came out of a back room. He fell onto a chair and the students went after him.

"I was getting up and saying, 'Get him! Get him!' And everybody started charging him," Mitchell said.

"I've been out on the streets eight years and this is one of those deals when he walked into the wrong place at the wrong time," Officer Swartout said.

Police said the would-be robber, identified as Jared Gipson, 24, was carrying an unloaded gun.

Three people at the school suffered cuts and bruises. Gipson was taken to LSU Hospital to get stitches. He was in a maximum-security cell by himself today at City Jail. Bond has not been set.

Roberts' mother, Verline Norris, waited outside the school while police investigated.

"They should have whipped him," she said of what happened inside. "That will stop a lot of this robbery that is going on in Shreveport."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 11:10 am
Must be tough to be a criminal when the victims don't cooperate....
0 Replies

Badboy

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 07:10 am
I understand that a speeding motorist in Victoria Australia came up with the excuse that he didn't know police worked 24 hours a day!

A police man said `we are avaible 24 hours a day'
0 Replies

Badboy

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 07:12 am
A convicted criminal ,just out of prison had no weapon to hold up a bank, so he used a banana,which got bend and swashed,the tellers etc laughed so hard they didn't follow his instruction.

A police dog sniffed out the swashed banana!
0 Replies