i began to wonder...

JLNobody

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 03:57 pm
Fresco, good try. We learned something.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 04:14 pm
Leave it to Fresco to find a word I had never encountered. Thank you. I, too, learned something today.
0 Replies

new to the world of guita

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 03:31 pm
how about we analyse merry andrews name next, why, pray tell, are you so merry, andrew?
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 04:55 pm
With company like I find here on A2K, what's not to be merry about, new?
0 Replies

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 05:14 pm
joined about a month ago, couldnt agree more about the company lol, how long does it take to be classed at not a newbie?
0 Replies

Greyfan

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 05:37 pm
guita-

Your classification is based on your total number of posts...so every message brings you closer to the next catagory.

On the topic...I think JL Noboby's reply is pretty profound. I wonder, though, if there was a point to life, what could it possibly be? Immortality? Enlightenment? Good Hygiene? What would be the point of having a point? Wouldn't the point ultimately be kind of pointless?
0 Replies

Greyfan

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 05:40 pm
guita-

Your classification is based on your total number of posts...so every message brings you closer to the next catagory.

On the topic...I think JL Noboby's reply is pretty profound. I wonder, though, if there was a point to life, what could it possibly be? Immortality? Enlightenment? Good Hygiene? What would be the point of having a point? Wouldn't the point ultimately be kind of pointless?
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 05:45 pm
Greyfan, that certain WAS worth repeating. Smile
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 05:51 pm
One should comment on the "what made you smile today"? this topic Wink
0 Replies

Greyfan

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 02:24 pm
Quote:
Greyfan, that certain WAS worth repeating.

I am flummoxed. Don't know why that repeat happened...I've always assumed double posts were a sign of poor computer skills, and now its on my permanent record.

Guita, I do not recommend double posting as a means of elevating your ranking. Do as I say, not as I do....
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 07:24 pm
Greyfan wrote:
Quote:
Greyfan, that certain WAS worth repeating.

...I've always assumed double posts were a sign of poor computer skills, and now its on my permanent record.

Aha!! That's why I seem to register so many double hits!
0 Replies

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 01:47 pm
don't worry, i won't cheat and send double hits to boost my number of posts lol!
0 Replies

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 01:47 pm
don't worry, i won't cheat and send double hits to boost my number of posts lol!
0 Replies