Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2018 12:46 pm
Under HowStuffWorks we find 'How Fish Sex Works,' but when we access it we get an article about rhinos

https://howstuffworks.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=07caa1d5a5ef231b0ad47ff92&id=e692513a5f&e=6bf940939e

OVER A PERIOF OV MANY DECADES I HAVE ENCOUNTERED LITERALLY THOUYSDANDS OF SUCH INCONSISTENCIES, WHICH HAVE COME TO QUESTION THE IQ OF THE SOFTWARE WRITING CREW [esp the speller crew].

IS IT JUST ME? WHERE HAVE I GONE WRONG?

Oh and by the way I'm not entirely nuts: For years I'd advised the Keyboard Industry that the placement of its Caps Lock key absolutely idiotic, while finally they did something about it, placing the key with its light in the same place, over there to the upperight where you couild't hit it w/ ur li'l fin.
Oh anbsw Software geniusdes, 'th' is not only a missp iof \'Th.,'but also the single most common missp a missp of 'The,' so let's change that typo in your Hiring Guide, the '27' s/b '72'

... anbsw, lemme add, 'anbsw' is the single most common missp of another common word. T'Any'v of youj who touch type, think about it. If you can;t figgeer it ou, ask yer Boxx

Oh and 'ou,' .... YES< KEep working at it: Besides 'ow.' there's 'you' and 'out'
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,100 • Replies: 7
No top replies

centrox

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2018 12:56 pm
Dale, have you been Googling for stuff about fish sex?
dalehileman

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2018 01:17 pm
@centrox,
Ah Hi, Cen. Heck, it's so hard to 'splain....

But good hearin' from U2 once 'gin. Just oout of curioousdity how long of the day do you spend at tyhids

I keep tellin' Mom yes, I thot it was Tue. That's the day She lets me do it all \day
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2018 02:39 pm
@dalehileman,
The keyboard setup which infiltrates your thoughts deep into the night and seeps into your daydreams and nightmares, was most likely based on having the same key locations as are found on typewriters. It seems to me that is sensible and the keys, including the cap-lock key should continue residing where my fingers know they are.

As to your interest in fish sex, you might want to have your meds adjusted as that seems quite bizarre...

Why was the link taking you to rhinoceros sex? Probably an error by whoever keyed in the web address. It happens and life tends to continue. If you are really that desperate to observe fish sex, try a google search and then go to the videos.

centrox

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2018 02:41 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
rhinoceros sex

I hear they can get quite horny (sorry).
Sturgis

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2018 03:18 pm
@centrox,
I'd rather not get close enough to find out!
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2018 05:07 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
cap-lock key should continue residing where my fingers know they are
Apparently not all the keymfrs agree. Maybe I'dv left it there but made it smaller and harder to push, so as to feel like the machine key

Quote:
fish sex.... seems quite bizarre...
Sure Gis, guess I'm kinda 'zarr' guy

Quote:
Why was the link taking you to rhinoceros sex?
Precisely the intent of my OP

Quote:
Probably an error... in the web address
Nah, more likely the incredible 27/72 prob

Quote:
If you are really that desperate to observe fish sex
Nah Urg, but q herewith whether anyone else so interpreted my OP
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2018 05:10 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
Sturgis wrote:...rhinoceros sex... get quite horny (sorry).
...Cen you did it once again, ma\de my entire day, maybe tomorrow too

https://able2know.org/post/edit/p-6586107
0 Replies