Ape/Mac Email software; glitches

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2017 01:48 pm
Oh and fwdin' to my two excellent Sons Eeli Toccse [whom I often q 'bout such, and 'gain happy birthday !!] and Nylli Kyslo, as well as our friend Kroba Ekim, who is in expert in the field
My prob's this:

...where you hafta enter each recipient in 'To:' or 'Ccc:' three or sometimes even four times 'cause you dunno which'n's's' bad'n's and it's easier to just 'clude'em all than go back to the Email listing to find out which one I should be using

This is a serious deficiency on the part of Apple/Mac [like 678,9342,664 other such glitches] and willl come to the immediate attention of every Email user in the country using Engl as a PriLang, of whom I've learned there are several hundred who write letters longer'n 2 paras

...Thou0hg until now, apparently none at a2k. No offense, fellas, I know mostaya write shorter'n's. However some of you a2k guys are really good at the 'logic' sorta thing, and I had hoped that by today [been some 18 year now] at leat]st one or two of ya have the same porob, and lookin' for a solut......[or was it 12]

Incidentally I thought you might be amused by Glitch # 77,604 (r), a really old'n, where it thinks 'Thou0hg' is a real word

Oh and Software Geniuses, you fellas out there w/ IQ's lessn'n 74: That "0" 's a zero, which means, 'nothing [one less'n one].' It's a number, and sometimes we hit it by accident with the little finger 'cause it's up there near the 'o',' oh, and that's the letter 'o'; but then, yes, I know mostaya can't touch type; so I 'stand

But fellas, if you got this far, shud 'splain, "Though" is the word 'though' but with a cap [that means 'capital,' or 'big'] and it means 'tho,' or, 'anyway'
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 496 • Replies: 1
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2017 03:39 pm
@dalehileman,
Fellas, Guys, I know how tough 'tall's, how you don't think much about stuff like this, and of course what makes it even tougher for you is you can't touch type; so if ya follow what I'm sayin', I'm [email protected]

And oh, esl; my apolos but if ur atall interested I'd always spellout or clarify if y'only resp

In short: In Email, how can I edit my address listing
0 Replies