Global Warming...New Report...and it ain't happy news

oralloy

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2019 03:37 pm
@hightor,
It's funny that it bothers you so much that I'm smarter than you are.

It certainly doesn't bother me that I'm smarter than you.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2019 03:39 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
since I have been on this site long enough to have observed both of your veracity i believe Monetary is much more truthful than you will ever be.

If you were a bit smarter you might be able to draw a different conclusion from the fact that you cannot point out any examples of anything untrue in my posts.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2019 04:40 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Snoowpac is decreasing across the cascades.

This guy disagrees with you:

The annual snowpack in the Oregon Cascades has been remarkably resilient in the face of climate change over the past several decades.

However, a new study co-­authored by an Oregon State University faculty member concludes this resilience is largely due to luck, and luck eventually runs out.

“I’m fairly confident that the assist that we’ve had from nature for the last 35 years is very unlikely to continue for the next 35 years,” said Nick Siler, OSU assistant professor and co-author of the study.

https://www.bendbulletin.com/localstate/6855672-151/lucky-weather-has-led-to-strong-snowpack-despite
Baldimo

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2019 04:42 pm
@Glennn,
We had snow visible in the mountains here all summer long, it stayed until we got our first snow in Oct. I'm in CO, we also had almost no fires in the mountains this year as well, it was a good summer.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2019 05:45 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
Even though you have a 170 IQ.

Even though he claims to have an IQ of 170. Have you ever read any response from him that makes you think, "Wow, this character's a genius."
I didn't think so.

Oralloy is every bit as much of a genius as Trump.
oralloy

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2019 06:00 pm
@snood,
You on the other hand have at most a quarter of the IQ that Trump has.
snood

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2019 06:18 pm
@oralloy,
Is that any way to talk to someone who just compared you to your president?
farmerman

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2019 07:31 pm
@snood,
NCSE has reported that , with the reauthorization oof science education for public schools, Pennsylvania has chosn to consier removing any mntion of Anthropogenic Global Warming even though the evidence is ovrwhelming. Apparently, ppressure from the oil an petro drilling concerns are behind it as their lobbyists are making believe they are science savvy and are pressing legislators with AGW denial literature(and lotsa spending cash to reelection campaigns).
However Its baad timing for the lobbyists since Pa is in the midst of yet another criminal investigation after forensic exams of Legislative expense accounts has revealed many key state senators and representatives have been spending their campaign funds on personal expenses like lavish vacations, leases of new Mercedes and work on their residences. Several Senators have spend in the neighborhood of 250 to 400 K over the past 2 yers.

The Reublican Controlled LEislature is responsible (just like they were for a recent introduction of a bill to teach Intelligent Design Iappears that the IS and AGW denial "clubs" hve joined forces and they are staffed by republicans mostly (like 90+%).

oralloy

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2019 07:43 pm
@farmerman,
Perhaps their public school system is growing aware of the fact that global warming hysteria is based on biased and unreliable data.
oralloy

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2019 07:44 pm
@snood,
If you don't want to discuss your intellectual inferiority, then you shouldn't bring up the subject of intelligence.
Glennn

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2019 07:49 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
. . . Anthropogenic Global Warming even though the evidence is ovrwhelming.

I see.

In January 2005, NOAA began recording temperatures at its newly built U.S. Climate Reference Network (USCRN). USCRN includes 114 pristinely maintained temperature stations spaced relatively uniformly across the lower 48 states. NOAA selected locations that were far away from urban and land-development impacts that might artificially taint temperature readings.

The USCRN has eliminated the need to rely on, and adjust the data from, outdated temperature stations. Strikingly, as shown in the graph below, USCRN temperature stations show no warming since 2005 when the network went online.

Graph can be seen at this link:

https://www.realclearenergy.org/articles/2019/08/23/climate_alarmists_foiled_no_us_warming_since_2005.html
farmerman

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2019 07:53 pm
@oralloy,
nope, only a few republicans in the Senate. The rest of the legislature seems to hve decent reading comprehension skills.

If you keep repeating those lame phrases enough times , your face is gonna stay like that.

0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2019 11:44 pm
@oralloy,
No it isn't and your argument that it is is one of your most intelectually dishonest yet.
snood

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2019 11:51 pm
@oralloy,
The only reason anyone brings up intelligence in exchanges with you is because you’ve shot off your fat mouth bragging about your IQ for years, and it’s easy fodder for laughs.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2019 11:56 pm
@Glennn,
more glenn bullshit. here's the reality\
 https://fabiusmaximus.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/uah-january-2017.jpg
you should have a scroll bar at the bottom of the image to get to the most recent temps
snood

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2019 11:57 pm
@MontereyJack,
Dude, I don’t even know why you bother. The guy is a one-note, one-trick, windup dummy.
oralloy

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2019 11:59 pm
@snood,
No snood. Between the two of us, there is only one dummy. And it isn't me.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2019 12:00 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
The only reason anyone brings up intelligence in exchanges with you is because you’ve shot off your fat mouth bragging about your IQ for years, and it’s easy fodder for laughs.

Don't be so dishonest. Setting the record straight when you lie about me is not bragging.

And no. The reason why you bring up the subject of intelligence is because you aren't capable of using facts or logic in your arguments.

The most sophisticated argument that you are capable of producing is yelling "Everyone who disagrees with me is stupid!" at the top of your lungs.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2019 12:01 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
No it isn't and your argument that it is

I didn't argue that it was their motive. I speculated that perhaps it was their motive.

MontereyJack wrote:
is one of your most intelectually dishonest yet.

You cannot provide any examples of anything intellectually dishonest in any of my posts.
oralloy

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2019 12:12 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
more glenn bullshit.

I bet you cant provide any examples of anything that he is wrong about.

MontereyJack wrote:
here's the reality\

More like, here's some more biased and unreliable data.

MontereyJack wrote:
you should have a scroll bar at the bottom of the image to get to the most recent temps

Or you could just add the a2k coding to size the image to fit the screen. Why should I waste my time scrolling just for biased and unreliable data?