Global Warming...New Report...and it ain't happy news

Olivier5

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2019 12:43 pm
@oralloy,
You're entitled to your vainglorious opinion about yourself.
oralloy

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2019 01:41 pm
@Olivier5,
You should use me as a role model so you can become a better person.
Olivier5

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2019 02:03 pm
@oralloy,
Haha. You used to be my pet, remember? I could trigger you at will. Good old days. And you may have made some progress since then but you have yet to become a decent poster, that is to say a poster with a minimum of creativity, as opposed to repetitive stonewalling.

The question you should ask yourself is not how I see you, but how the smart kid you once were sees who he has become: a manically repetitive science-denying bore.
oralloy

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2019 02:58 pm
@Olivier5,
Facts remain the same from post to post whether you like it or not. That's just the way reality works.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2019 03:25 pm
@oralloy,
Actually, reality is what a person believes to be factual, but facts are not subjective.
roger

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2019 03:31 pm
@hightor,
Yeah, but I'm doing my part. My car gets real good mileage. Hope it makes a difference.

Hey, hightor. Ever read Mother of Storms. I believe it was written by John Barnes. It's quite old, but still relevant, mostly.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2019 03:32 pm
@oralloy,
Your fake facts are boring from the get go. You don't need to state them 200 times.
oralloy

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2019 03:39 pm
@Olivier5,
You cannot provide any examples of anything untrue in any of my posts.

And if you don't want to be repeatedly corrected, stop repeatedly saying things that are not true.
oralloy

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2019 03:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Actually, reality is what a person believes to be factual,

That is incorrect. Reality is what is factual.

cicerone imposter wrote:
but facts are not subjective.

Indeed.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2019 03:48 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
cicerone imposter wrote:
Actually, reality is what a person believes to be factual,

http://www.philosophyoflife.org/jpl201312.pdf
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2019 03:53 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
By Ben Yakobi.
Quote:

Abstract
The human mind struggles to grasp reality, but in practical terms can only generate various concepts and theories that have their limitations. Identifying their boundaries of applicability is essential. If these boundaries and limits are not well defined, concepts and theories may turn into dogmas and one is left with illusions of understanding. Concepts and theories cannot fully describe the ultimate reality due to the inaccessibility to all the elements of emergent reality, and due to the inherent unknowability of all that remains to be discovered and understood. Thus, some disconnect from reality is inevitable and humans are caught between illusion and reality. The fundamental problem of illusions seizing the individual’s awareness is the resulting reluctance to see things as they are and to be seen without illusions.
In other words, no one has the ability to know what objective reality is.
oralloy

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2019 03:56 pm
@cicerone imposter,
People may not always comprehend reality, but reality still exists despite their lack of understanding.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 8 Oct, 2019 10:58 pm
@oralloy,
And the reality is that climate change is real, is happening, and is primarily anthropogenic. WE're doing it and it's going to bite us in the ass. Already started to do so. Ask NYC, Ask Venice, Ask Miami. Ask virtually any coastal city in the world.
oralloy

Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2019 05:58 am
@MontereyJack,
Let me know if you ever get any reliable evidence to back up your suppositions.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2019 06:03 am
@oralloy,
The evidence is reliable. Your claim it is not is bogus.
oralloy

Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2019 06:04 am
@MontereyJack,
That is incorrect. Scientific journals are clearly suppressing data that is inconvenient to the leftist narrative.

Bad data leads to bad conclusions.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2019 08:37 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
You cannot provide any examples of anything untrue in any of my posts.

That quote right there is not true. QED
oralloy

Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2019 08:43 am
@Olivier5,
That is incorrect. Your complete and utter failure to point out any errors in my posts is proof that you are unable to do so.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2019 08:44 am
@oralloy,
That is incorrect. You have citede ONE journal, not journalS 9plural, which turned down one article which drew a conclusion that research proved was wrong and impuyrd on the basis of no evidence that that was suppression of evidence and with no evidence generalized that to include all e idence from entirely independednt sources and unrelated to any source having to do with a journal. And you persis in calling it a leftist narrative when it is in fact a scientific narrative from research devoid of any political content. Your case is bogus.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2019 08:46 am
@oralloy,
We have provided proof repeatedly.