Suggestions for Washington, D.C. activities?

CowDoc

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 02:02 pm
As long as you're here, bumblebee, I have to be in Albuquerque the week of the 15th. Any suggestions for the couple of nights I will be in your territory?
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 11:36 pm
CowDoc
There are several A2Kers in Albuquerque besides me:

Asherman,
Dyslexia and Diane
Foxfyre

Roger is in Farmington in the northern part of New Mexico.

Asherman can tell you a lot about the ABQ scene.

BBB
0 Replies

CowDoc

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 10:41 pm
Thanks to every one for all the excellent suggestions & places to go & see. I am off to pack & get things ready to go. I have printed off every thing, so much & so little time!! Thanks again. Terrie & Cope.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 10:55 pm
Cowdoc, here I am late as usual. I'm very sorry I missed the dinner when you were here. Dys told me how much he enjoyed visiting with you and your colleague Peggy. Please let us know the next time you are in town.

When you return from DC, be sure to tell us what Terrie liked in her various tours. The only suggestion I would have added to the list would be to pace yourself. Just trying to see the Smithsonian could take a year. I have found that trying to do too much can bring on a case of sensory overload.

Oh, post pics if you can--most of all, have fun!
0 Replies