THE MEANING OF OZ - All you need to know!

Builder

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2022 10:37 pm
Tried to log in to "mygov" to get a new medicare card. Instructions were, I need to go to the "playstore" and download their new app, so I can "prove my ID", then come back and use the new login details the app will provide. WTAF??
roger

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2022 11:16 pm
@Builder,
I'll admit it. That does sound a little odd.
Builder

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2022 11:24 pm
@roger,
So many people getting their phones "hacked" through dodgy apps, and the tax office demands you use one to access their "services"?

I won't be going there.

Builder

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2022 06:31 pm
@Builder,
More info on this from someone in the "govt".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRowhCpIJTo
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2022 04:46 pm
@Builder,
Do you have to pay dues or give all your wealth to this cult you get your information from? Seriously. This one moronic former politician knows something no-one else knows about - and you are one of the few capable of "getting it".

Great ideas are 99% more likely to break in the NYTimes than some vague group's YouTube interview/rant. Like the interviewer wasn't a paid sycophant.

You know, Louie Gohmert has been in the US Congress for way too long and is every bit the gasbag your legislator was. Take MT Greene. Please, take MT Greene. What has she done to be in Congress, besides inherit $30,000,000 from her parents?

What does it for me is: their tawdry, tawdry lives broken up by episodes of sheer evil. Let alone the insane thinking it takes for a bunch of your ilk to feel that the real money and wealth and power has something to gain by bringing down the world economy: the Saudis can't eat oil, we can't eat dollars. No one can eat gold - no matter if it's in bullion or collectible coins.

They want stability. Without wealth - they're only just another one of us. What do you think Trump is going to do for you when money disappears?

All we progressives are saying is: un-rig the ******* game. Cut our slice of the pie thicker.

Just think - if all the oligarchs in Russia had been taxed out of the money for their yachts, your pal Putin might have had more ammunition. It seems he runs out of artillery shells and most missiles in the next week.

But all of that is rebuttal for your future misconceptions.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2022 07:59 pm
https://www.tiktok.com/@nohj855/video/7148413956107914501?_r=1&_t=8W9XgLh5Zpp&is_from_webapp=v1&item_id=7148413956107914501
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2022 12:06 pm
@Builder,
tiktok.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahaha!

0 Replies

Builder

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2022 06:07 pm
And now we have an admission from pfizer, though the head boy dodged the bullet, and sent his underling to make the underhanded apology for lying again.

A senior Pfizer executive has admitted that the drug company did not know whether its Covid vaccine prevented transmission of the virus when it began rolling out the shots globally.

Janine Small, Pfizer’s president of international developed markets, was testifying before the European Union Parliament on Monday when she was asked the question by Dutch MEP Rob Roos.

“Was the Pfizer Covid vaccine tested on stopping the transmission of the virus before it entered the market?” Mr Roos asked.

“If not, please say it clearly. If yes, are you willing to share the data with this committee? And I really want a straight answer, yes or no, and I’m looking forward to it.”

https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/human-body/pfizer-did-not-know-whether-covid-vaccine-stopped-transmission-before-rollout-executive-admits/news-story/f307f28f794e173ac017a62784fec414
hightor

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2022 06:41 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
In the early stages of the global rollout, drugmakers and public health authorities claimed the shots would prevent transmission of the virus, with Dr Bourla stating in April 2021 that early trial data showed its vaccine was “100 per cent effective against severe Covid-19”.

Quote:
She said numerous studies had been conducted over the course of the pandemic looking at the effect of vaccination on transmission, but “since these studies were published, Omicron subvariants have become more prevalent, and these have been shown to be more transmissible than the initial subvariants”.

In other words, variants which resist the effect of the vaccine were unknown at the time of the first announcement and subsequently pharmaceutical companies had to develop new vaccines to successfully fight the new strains of the virus.
hingehead

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2022 09:29 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
In the early stages of the global rollout, drugmakers and public health authorities claimed the shots would prevent transmission of the virus, with Dr Bourla stating in April 2021 that early trial data showed its vaccine was “100 per cent effective against severe Covid-19”.

These are two mutually exclusive statements.

Prevent transmission = make transmission less likely.

100% effective against severe COVID-19 is not the same thing as preventing transmission, it's about mitigating the effects of the virus once it has been trasmitted.
Builder

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2022 12:41 am
@hingehead,
Hasn't done anything. This is the first time that any producer of any medical product, has been given carte blanche to test their stuff on the public, without any possible comeback when the **** hits the fan.

That's what the issue really is today. The admission that they didn't know, when they certainly did know, is what you're ignoring.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2022 12:56 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
This is the first time that any producer of any medical product, has been given carte blanche to test their stuff on the public, without any possible comeback when the **** hits the fan.
The BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine - in Germany at least - is tested on 14,000 to 18,000 people, just like any other vaccine, before it is approved.

In this way, one also knows which vaccination reactions are possible and how often they might occur.
Builder

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2022 01:12 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
The BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine in Germany at least - is tested on 14,000 to 18,000 people

That's one iteration of the injections, Walter. And only in Germany. If you watched the video, there's an admission that they haven't got a clue about transmission, which is what my post was about.

The vaccine mandates were all about having to get the jabs, to protect everyone else around you, which is complete bullshit. They knew it didn't stop you transmitting the bugs, and just admitted to same.

I'm really struggling to understand why I'm having to point this out to functioning seemingly intelligent adults.
roger

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2022 01:32 am
Well, you can't transmit a virus you don't have, now can you?
Builder

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2022 01:47 am
@roger,
Looks like the damage has been done, roger.

Hope you make it, matey.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2022 02:50 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
The vaccine mandates were all about having to get the jabs, to protect everyone else around you,
Different here as well: we call that mask plus some additional recommendations.

The primary aim of the recommendation to vaccinate is to prevent severe disease progression and death in people at particular risk and to contain the spread of infection.

Wearing masks is one part of a comprehensive protection concept with which we are working together to combat the spread of the coronavirus. Therefore, the "AHA+L" formula still applies: Keep your distance, pay attention to hygiene, wear an everyday mask and ventilate.

Builder wrote:
I'm really struggling to understand why I'm having to point this out to functioning seemingly intelligent adults.
I hope, you'll get some advice and help!
Builder

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2022 03:03 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:

From whom, Walter?
izzythepush

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2022 03:07 am
@Walter Hinteler,
The delusion is seductive.

Builder believes he's some sort of genius, one of the few who can see what's going on.

I can see why he would want to grasp hold of that.

The alternative, reality, is thathe's a delusional idiot who'll believe any old bollocks and pay through the nose for it.

Look at the idiots paying over the odds for untested unworkable shite on infowars.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2022 03:13 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
Quote:

From whom, Walter?
I know that you believe to above intelligence.
But I still believe that there's still a teeny weeny chance this might change.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2022 04:18 am
The juice is doing a fine job.

You all should be proud to be part of such a worthwhile experiment.
0 Replies