Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2005 05:06 pm
does anyone here watch the show "Iron Chef" (NOT IRON CHEF AMERICA) it is personally my favorite show on tv. i root for Sahkiah (spelling?) the only reason i dont like iron chef america is because bobby flay, and iron chef on iron chef america, went on the original iron chef and Sahkiah beat his ass twice! so then flay funds the food channel to make their own iron chef. then Sahkiah was a guest on the american version (HE HAD NEVER LOST A SEAFOOD BATTLE) and all of a sudden he gets beat by bobby flay at seafood? does anyone else follow this, and watch Iron Chef?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,743 • Replies: 2
No top replies

roger

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2005 05:17 pm
Is this like a triathalon, only with cooking.

Obviously, I haven't seen it.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2005 05:23 pm
Its like a Godzilla movie rog. People are talkin in Japanes and theyre overdubbed in English.
They make each chef come up witth a series of five dishes (I believe) using a secret ingredient. Sometimes te dishes make ya want to gag but they are usually quitte creative.
Iron chef America is gonna have more realistic cuisinal ingredients. Instead of live octopuses, theyll have fresh road kill and muskrat.
0 Replies