The A2K Brotherhood Shall Take Over The World

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 07:44 pm
the key to the whole ball of wax is the æ ...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 07:47 pm
æsop[/size]
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 07:51 pm
ehBeth wrote:
æsop[/size]

Beth, are you telling fables again?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 08:32 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
God has a long history of manfesting himself and delivering His word through the last people you'd expect ya know :wink:.. and He told me He considers you one of His better works....

Thanks, bear. I feel better now. I was afraid He'd forgotten me. Guess He's been a little busy lately what with all the disasters afoot (the mudslides, the tsunami, Bush's cabinet picks, etc.) I'm sure He'll get back to me soon.

And you're right...He does like to work through the most unlikely people. Guess we're proof positive of that, huh?

(((((HUG)))))
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 09:07 pm
He said He wants us to bond and entwine...and that He'll fix it with our spouses....who can say no to the big guy?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 09:29 pm
Thrice the brindled cat hath mewed.

There are a number of places where it is impossible to swing a cat.

A-one. A-two. A-doodly doodly do.

If nothing else will do, ind another rhyme. Find another rhythm.

Listen to the heartbeat--but easy on the cuff.

'Ware of Harpier. She's considerably more meaningful than cuckoo clock.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 11:04 pm
He's gonna have his hands full fixing it with MY spouse, bear. Talk about disasters!

I suppose we shall have to, though...

<wincing at the thought of squinney's face when you tell her it's the will of God>
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 11:36 pm
http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/fiction/fraternities/stonecutter.jpg

Quote:
Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do! We do.

Who leaves the Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do! We do.

Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
We do! We do.

Who robs cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do! We do.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 07:19 am
yes it could cause a **** tsunami that stretches from NC to OK, but...will of God and all...
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 09:28 am
Hey, bear! Guess what? God finally got back to me last night! He said He'd been thinking about it, and had changed His mind about us entwining and all. Said even He couldn't figure out a way to make it right with squinney. I think He's afraid of her. Sad
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 11:20 am
Eva wrote:
Hey, bear! Guess what? God finally got back to me last night! He said He'd been thinking about it, and had changed His mind about us entwining and all. Said even He couldn't figure out a way to make it right with squinney. I think He's afraid of her. Sad

As well He should be....I hate for you to miss out on this golden opportunity...but it's probably for the best....
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 11:33 am
I was listening in to that conversation, Eva - hey, His voice resounds across the world - and the thing I didn't get about it, right, was when He was pondering out loud over possible alternatives. I mean what he meant with the whole, Britney Spears, two hairy bodyguards and a bottle or two of KY thing. Did you get that?
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 02:55 pm
How soon we forget.....

Quote:
If you conclude all those tests you can make a reasonable decision as to my godliness.

Until then, please remain agnostic about the issue as it is the only logical choice.

BTW, as a god, affecting the physical realm is small fry. It does get tedious bringing about the rain and sun though.

Every now and then I forget to do the rain thing for whole countries. You wouldn't believe what a hugh fuss they make about it.

In any case, I think that while you are keeping your options open about my godliness a tithe is in order.

Gods consume large quantities of beer you know, I do like to pay for it. Makes me feel human.

Craven's proof of his divinity
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 02:57 pm
Quote:
Recently it has been come to my attention that I am a diety.

Now don't get me wrong, it came as a surprise to me. I was operating under the asumption that I was human. I had human fallacies in heaps and loads and while they did not necessarily preclude that I am a god they did seem to point in the direction of me being human.

Turns out I had the whole thing ass backwards, I was reading too much into the whole erring-as-a-human thing. As luck would have it those foibles are really just eccentricities inherent to such a potent diety of my magnitude.

I demand a shrubbery!!
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 02:59 pm
Quote:
I still really think you should bow down and worship me. And get rid of that shabby creation of yours while you're at it.

I will have no other gods!

This was an excellent thread!! We ran rings around the world with this one!
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 03:01 pm
And I was in on the first IPO!!
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 05:21 pm
All my fears (secret hopes) have been confirmed.

Thank you, Mr. Stillwater.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 05:51 pm
Læknir Scrat wrote:
All my fears (secret hopes) have been confirmed.

Thank you, Mr. Stillwater.

No worries. Perhaps you might like to take the altar and 16' high statue of Craven off my hands - there's also the less than successful 'Book of the Craven' to unload as well (22,000 copies - could be useful in a colder climate, if you get my meaning).
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 06:12 pm
All parts of the puzzle are now taking their places.

The line it is drawn
The curse it is cast
The slow one now
Will later be fast
As the present now
Will later be past
The order is
Rapidly fadin'.
And the first one now
Will later be last
For the times they are a-changin'.

(as for your kind offer, Mr. Stillwater, let me explain you that I lack the space to keep such priceless jewels... and there's always the possibility of a Day After Tomorrow in Oz. In that case, it's you who'll need the paper)
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 08:19 pm
Stilly, you are silly.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/07/2024 at 12:22:38