CalamityJane

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 05:59 pm
Hm, any brotherhood that takes me as member,
I wouldn't want to join.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 07:10 pm
<sigh>

Bake the hall in the candle of her bane!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 07:35 pm
The secret lies within the soul of the dancing troll....http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/unclassified/troll.gif

The troll travels around A2K, ever vigilant, choosing who shall live and who shall die.

The troll today is mad at Walter Hinteler. Walter has disclosed too much and must die.

The troll has chosen death by poison dart.

Walter will die at noon tomorrow.

That is all.

< Gustav cries softly, for he has known and loved Walter. But the power of the dancing troll is great and Gustav knows he is helpless to only watch the flight of the poison dart and the collapse of the German. >
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 08:16 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
The secret lies within the soul of the dancing troll...

Thank you, Master Gustav.

Where is the dancing troll?
In a thread started by the Master, which starts with this poem

The dragon is by the side of the road, watching
those who pass. Beware lest he devour you. We
go to the father of souls, but it is necessary to
pass by the dragon.

Who wrote those sage words?
None other than St. Cyril of Jerusalem.

Says the Catholic Encyclopedia:
St. Cyril's teaching about the Blessed Sacrament is of the first importance, for he was speaking freely, untrammelled by the "discipline of the secret".
I also undertand that St. Cyril's cathecheses demands that "the hearers are told to observe the disciplina arcani; they must repeat nothing to heathens and catechumens".

I don't know yet the location of the Hotel of the Three Stones. Is it Jerusalem; is it Bethesda, Maryland?

Thank you for that glimpse of light, Master Gus!
But please, pretty please spare Walter, he meant no harm.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 08:19 pm
Bm
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 08:20 pm
Oh, Master, and -if I shall have Your Grace- count me among your loyals against that evil Kickycan and his subversive attempts!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 08:32 pm
I am meeting God at Denny's tomorrow morning for Grand Slam Breakfast and intend to get to the bottom of this conspiracy theory....God is particularly fond of the Triple Troll Meat Lovers Grand Slam...while I prefer the Southwestern Slam.....we both agree however, and God has confirmed to me...that Decaff coffee is the Devil's work....I'll get back to you Scrat....
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 08:38 pm
Scrat, don't you mean perverse attempts?
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 08:40 pm
Is The Grand Slam the American Superbreakfast (hot cakes + eggs + sausage + potatoes)?
If so, I bet it's God's favorite.
And I bet God drinks coke with breakfast.
Send my regards to God, Bi-Polar Bear.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 09:26 pm
Laeknir Scrat

Laeknir, an entertaining, knowledgeable numerist, imaginative, respectable, saddled chameleon, rascally at times.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 10:43 pm
Bear, tell God "Hiya" from me, too. And pick up the tab for His breakfast this time. I'll reimburse you.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 12:38 am
Læknir Scrat wrote:
Sorry for the delay folks. I just went to the hotel around the second corner on the left, crossed the street, looked for a three stones. Found none. Came back.
Now I'm beginning to wonder if "left" is supposed to be west of 51° 43' 3.96'' N, 8° 20' 8.83'' E.

"Pan pan pan pan"! Laughing
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 02:31 am
Smile)
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 08:02 am
Læknir Scrat wrote:
Jp asks me to search for the Red Pentangle. The Red Pentangle is Uprima, a tablet for erectile disfunction (which I, of course, don't need).

http://www.ereska.cz/clanky/Uprima_tablety.jpg

But perhaps Uprima is the key word, Joe!

You mis-read my clue, you silly squirrel. It said Red's Pentangle (possesive) not a red pentangle. I have said to much already... I must hold my tounge before I incur the wrath of the dancing troll...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 09:14 am
Its a quesion of looking for the right clues ...

Quote:
Partners: Cool Math Algebra :: Nursing Jobs
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 09:19 am
Brotherhood??! It's not a brotherhood, it's a...

<receives sharp elbow in ribs from littlek>

... it's a brotherhood.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 10:12 am
Eva wrote:
Bear, tell God "Hiya" from me, too. And pick up the tab for His breakfast this time. I'll reimburse you.

The first time I offered to pick up the tab God would not allow it. He allows me to pick up my own, and He will pick mine up from time to time, and He splits the gratuity or sometimes allow me to take care of it altogether. When I questioned Him about this He replied that although He appreciates such sincere gestures that a great many have cadged a lot of freebies in His name and that it has sullied His reputation with a great deal of people He cares about, and He just can't chance allowing me to pay and perhaps lessen His chances of being heard by others.

That is hard logic to argue with, as ususal. I can't begin to tell you how pleasant and enlightenening this breakfasts and other get togethers are. As you know, I'm not as bright or quick as most and having the individual attention really helps me understand many things.

Also, I just rolled out of bed a little while ago, so today it's brunch. When I tried to apologize, God just said "I know you had an espcially busy week and needed to catch up this morning. I'll do a little rearranging of my own and meet you there." I'm telling you, there's only one God.
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 10:40 am
Walter, does "Pan pan pan pan" stand for the firt four notes in Beethoven's 5th Symphony?

BPB: Did God drink coke? Say yes!

nimh, I'll look into your clues... and Jp's (well, nobody's perfect, ya know).

Sozobe's post makes me wonder... is it a Sisterhood? Gee, women are getting to rule everywhere.

Why did I wonder if the Three Stones Hotel (so far the richest clue) is either at Jerusalem or at Bethesda, Md? It was almost automatic: St. Cyril preached at Bethesda, the pool with healing properties, in Jerusalem, and I remembered there was a town with that name in the USA.
Guess what? Bethesda is right next to the Potomac river, and that's where many powerful polticians live.
All roads lead to georgeob1... (this path, at least).
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 10:45 am
I couldn't figure out that clue <walks away ashamed>
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 10:52 am
http://oaks.nvg.org/didafem.gif

Humm. This looks like the overall plan, not really a clue.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/07/2024 at 12:32:35