The A2K Brotherhood Shall Take Over The World

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 01:59 pm
My suspicions are growing.

Able2Know could very well be a brotherhood of sages and erudites, with the task of taking over the world.

"Our building -even if seen by a hundred thousand people- shall ever be intangible, indestructible and hidden... even we haven't yet revealed our true names and our true gatherings, there is no doubt we'll be able to know everyone's opinion", says the Fama Fraternitatis R.C Manifesto , the original pamphlet of the Secret Society (nothing to do with the weirdoes in California).

"The members change their names, and make anagrams with them, and hide their age, and arrive without presentation", wrote Neuhaus, about the true Rosacrucians.

"From the dense darkness they have formed a society of beings that know each other without ever meeting personally... an incredibly audacious society with underground evocations", wrote the Marquis of Luchet.

Hmmmm.

Let's see.
On A2K we have discussions on Science & Mathematics, typical of erudites; Riddles for keeping the brains fit; Word and Trivia games, in which secret messages are probably sent to cyberspace to be decoded, Religion & Spirituality; the link between the esoteric and the material world that's to be conquered; Other Languages (not surprisingly, many Latin questions); and certainly lots of Politics (where the Big Plan is presented to the iniciated).

And, as we browse the membership, we find more:

Who founded this site? A man named Craven de Kere (obviously not his real name), supposedly in his early 20s, and who has lived everywhere, from Malaysia to Brazil to San Diego, and whose avatar is everchanging. Sounds mythical, doesn't it? This Monger person with whom he shares a history is also strange: a Serbian who lives in Japan?
Other members display an incredible amount of knowledge:
Is Setanta for real? Or is he the acronym of group of scholars who have studied a thousand books on history (and often Medieval history)?
Is nimh really a youngish Dutchman with an underpaid job? He knows way too much for that.
Why does Walter Hinteler say his real name is Walter Hinteler? A social worker? Com'on, he's a data gathering expert.
georgeob1 makes me shiver. He sends a couple of very tough messages. Obi Wan, the Master is one of them. Potomac is the other. The place of the biggest political power on earth. And georgeob1 is very much into politics. Hmmmm.
I could go on and on.

I don't know who is the real boss.
Perhaps it's Gustav Ratzenhofer.
Perhaps it's the posters in the trivia games, and their coded messages.
Perhaps it's some member with little or no posts.

On the other side, I am sure several of us have fallen in this intrincate plot by serendipity.
But -as many of you are able to know already- I love plots. I want to be in. I want to be part of the A2K Revelation/Revolution. I want the world and I want it ASAP.

Please tell me if you are in (the plot) or not. And, in case you're in, instruct me on how to join (and rule this freaking planet).
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,971 • Replies: 117
No top replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 02:15 pm
Sure I'm in........Hell wouldn't have me, they thought I was trying to take over when I started to sell ice water......HA
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 02:17 pm
I've heard in the dark side of A2K that you need to have a post in which there is the secret password encrypted.

Someone told me the code:
You have to make a post in which if you take the second letter of each word in the post to form an fragment and then change all the letters for another one and at the end you must have a sentece that spells out the password.

That is all I know.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 02:35 pm
Oh!
<looking over shoulder>
Laeknir, too bad, I thought you were smarter than this.
<looking over other shoulder>

Got to go.
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 02:37 pm
Makemeshiver, are you not georgeob1 in girl's gear?

Joe Fx: Are the second letters of the secret post
v e n h a i f 2 h o e o a o n h h s h e a n o o e h o o a o a o n h f o a h e e f a o n h o o o n r n h h l h e o n n n t h n o u a e h p u h a h s l n?

hanh five a one hash hen hole son ha up a foe hoe honor hone thou as 2 not hot fans, noh, oooh!

That's a start! Smile
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 02:39 pm
Ixnay on the takeay overay. Wink
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 02:42 pm
littlek... please TRUST ME!
The password instructions given by Joe Fx turned out a hoax (they lead into this final phrase: "ash hole oaf").
I sooo wannabe an insider!
I'll go to a secret ceremony!
I'll swear allegiance to the Gods of A2K!
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 02:44 pm
Oh God, now one of the veterans comes with Piglatin, that's a HARD language to learn!
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 02:46 pm
Wait... there is a world outside of A2K?
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 02:49 pm
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
Wait... there is a world outside of A2K?

Very Happy
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 02:52 pm
Læknir Scrat wrote:
Oh God...

Verra appropro.

Tinker not in things you do not understand. Beware the Knights Templar. Dark days lie ahead for both meadow and glade.

Nod 3 times and whistle whence the wren posts and ye shall be spared. Razz
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 02:53 pm
- .... . / -.- . -.-- / .. ... / ..- -. -.. . .-. / - .... . / - .... .. .-. -.. / ... - --- -. . / .. -. / ..-. .-. --- -. - / --- ..-. / - .... . / .... --- - . .-.. / .- .-. --- ..- -. -.. / - .... . / ... . -.-. --- -. -.. / -.-. --- .-. -. . .-. / --- -. / - .... . / .-.. . ..-. -
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 02:54 pm
doublette
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 02:55 pm
OK, after the first few posts, I gather:

It is quite possible that there is, indeed, an A2K Brotherhood.
Fishin' and jpinmilwaukee are obvious members, trying to hide the evidence (I understand jp's message: A2K as an alternative world).
littlek is trying to give me the clues, 'cause she's so nice, but she's being watched.
JoeFx is probably a new member, and is trying to make merits by giving me false clues.
Makemeshiver's message was so dark, she may be one the True Gurus (and the message probably has the real clues : ice, maybe?)
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 03:04 pm
谁是这个Scrat 人。 能他她被信任? Будет этой персоной Scrat. Может онона была доверена?
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 03:09 pm
aftar some special thoughts and cOnsideratioNs made on my p4rt, ideciided t osee if i coudl help clue y in oolololo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~ WE ARE A GORUp OF SUPReME B1ENGS FROM ANOTEHR PLANET~~ 1 wil7 HAXR0 YOUUUUUU wEd ecidedt0 eNcrypt 0ur messaegst o eacho ther in plaIn english as noT to sctuall;y clkue 3arthl1ngsiN ion Our lna of taking over teh wrio7d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~~~~~~~ IT SI A FCAT HAT GUS IAS THe RInG LEADeF, AFTE RTAKING OVAAR RAVVRENS DSIRE TO CREATEU S A PLACE TP OCM/\/\UNIC8 WTIH EACH OTEHR WHILE W GET OUR WROKON E4TRH DONE lololololol BU TTHHe ONE THAT YOU HAVE TO WATDH OUT FRO IS KICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 HE"S SLOWLY TAKING HTE LEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~~~~~~ lollol!!!!!!!!!1~~~~~~~ LOOLOLOLOL . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Iw il haX)r youuyuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tryin gto splIt us 4ndrokinz aaprt... YOU SEE, WERE TRON BETWEEN GAS'Z BIG CANE THAT HE PULLSOUt 4ND SJHAKES AT US come 2 my gftp olololollol!!!!!!!!!!!!11 . , rO kickeY'za desire tyO frEeze pussy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 !!!!!!!!!1~~~ !!!!!1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~~~ so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~ olololo o. o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~ o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~~~~~ LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 o BoEWAR 0F WHAT U SE3K... ololo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~ lololololololololo!!!!!!11~~~~~~ ololololololoollo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~~~
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 03:25 pm
http://www.geocities.com/tcb_sr/gonzaloanswer.jpg
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 03:39 pm
ah Læknir Scrat, mine is not the secret post.

There are many, but I am yet to figure out which ones.

That is only what I heard, it might be an uninformed rumor.
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 05:48 pm
Sorry for the delay folks. I just went to the hotel around the second corner on the left, crossed the street, looked for a three stones. Found none. Came back.
Now I'm beginning to wonder if "left" is supposed to be west of 51° 43' 3.96'' N, 8° 20' 8.83'' E.

Occom Bill reminds me this is a polyglot place. A True Rosacrucian characteristic is polyglossy. But I haven't been able to decode his message.

Makesmeshiver makes a shivering statement. I understood that she says that Gustav's reign is about to suffer a coup d'Etat by Kickycan. Which side am I supposed to be on?

Jp asks me to search for the Red Pentangle. The Red Pentangle is Uprima, a tablet for erectile disfunction (which I, of course, don't need).

http://www.ereska.cz/clanky/Uprima_tablety.jpg

But perhaps Uprima is the key word, Joe!
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2005 05:59 pm
HA.........lmao
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The A2K Brotherhood Shall Take Over The World
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/06/2024 at 10:23:19