The A2K Brotherhood Shall Take Over The World

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 10:56 am
This has the wrong colour, but sounds more interesting (great folk goup, by the way):

http://www.musicaememoria.com/pentangle_solomons_seal.gif

Now, there's a reddish album cover by Pentangle, with a very intringuing title ("Basket of Light"), but the clue was Red's Pentagle, not Pentagle's red. I'm lost Sad.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 10:58 am
Perhaps ther is somebody in the band called Red?

I mean... I'm not saying nothing.
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 11:00 am
John Renbourn is a redhead!
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 11:07 am
Hmmm.....
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 11:17 am
And a google search of "cool math algebra nursing jobs" had, as a first choice, a post by Region Philbis, in which he quotes Sozobe.

Perhaps this is the key post!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 11:21 am
I cannot unravel the mysteries without a gorgeous blonde woman by my side.

Can I still join ?
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 11:36 am
Please do. But what are you going to do with her?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 11:52 am
Well, just got back in from brunch.

God was just about to order orange juice and I reminded him of this post. He said" Well, I'll have coke then. It seems to matter to Scrat, and it's not that important to me so why not"? God is so cool that way.

God's plan for the takeover of the world is to form many cells of brotherhoods of which A2K is one, each operating independently. His opposite number, being unable to do nought but imitate and pervert Gods work and ideas, uses the same borrowed philosophy for terroists. God said to be sure and remind everyone that you can work backwards to and understand His good plans by looking at successful plans of an evil nature and realizing they are just a perversion of His ideas. He left a clue to that in Spinal Tap with the quote "It's a fine line between being clever and stupid" You gotta look for these things, they turn up in the damndest places.

He said that in A2K as in all things there are always a few infiltrating weasels in the henhouse so be careful, be discerning, and be observant. Then He asked me to pass the ketchup.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 11:58 am
I also asked God why it was 18 degrees in Raleigh today when last week it was 70 degrees. He then asked me "When is it cold? Summer or Winter?" I answered "Well, Winter of course" "And what month is this?", asked God. "January", I answered. "All right then. Eat your eggs while they're still warm and don't be silly"

I swear I occasionally think God could be my grandmother.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 12:11 pm
1 ... 2

were coming for you..............
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 12:43 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Well, just got back in from brunch.

God was just about to order orange juice and I reminded him of this post. He said" Well, I'll have coke then. It seems to matter to Scrat, and it's not that important to me so why not"? God is so cool that way.

Bless him.
I had a discussion the other day. Friends were saying that God drinks wine or water. You know, Bible readers and cheap philosophers. I insisted: He drinks coke, just like we do, and it must have been his wisdom that illuminated the farmacist in Atlanta. Coke is the modern manna.
To drink orange juice seems OK for breakfast (I bet he wanted fresh juice, not Minute Maid), but to drink coke is a show of love of humankind.

>still looking for clues<
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 12:45 pm
3 ... 4

you won't leave the floor
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 02:24 pm
That be Bear's funniest post I've seen ... he'll mellow out still and become cleverly ironic, engaging in mild wit and all ... I'm tellin' ya ... just give it time ...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 02:35 pm
I thought God was a pepsi fan.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 02:44 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
I thought God was a pepsi fan.

How many times do you need to "Come Alive" ?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 02:47 pm
5..6 we'll sit on your...

oh, nevermind.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 03:13 pm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 03:13 pm
the prince wrote:
I cannot unravel the mysteries without a gorgeous blonde woman by my side.

Can I still join ?

I'm here for ya, G.

LET US IN!!!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 03:18 pm
Oh, and Bear...thanks for trying. I wasn't trying to bribe Him, but I guess there are a lot of people who aren't above that. And He does have to watch His reputation, especially these days, so...

Didja at least tell Him I said hello?

I'd tell Him myself, but He hasn't been returning my calls lately. Guess He's been busy having breakfasts with you. Oh well, He'll get back to me in His own good time, I guess.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 03:23 pm
God has a long history of manfesting himself and delivering His word through the last people you'd expect ya know :wink:.. and He told me He considers you one of His better works....
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/07/2024 at 12:30:29