Brigitte Neilson warms Jackie Stallone's Bed!

smorgs

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 11:29 am
How bizarre is GB's Celebrity Big Brother?

Not only do they have Germaine Greer (of Female Eunuch fame) Brigitte Nielson (Stallones ex-wife and Red Sonia) but the surprise new celebrity is Jackie Stallone!!!

Brigitte is going bonkers! Jackie IS bonkers!

AND as part of their task, Brigitte had to warm Jackie's bed and toilet seat!

Are you aware of these bizarre events in USA?

Does Sly know?

It's VERY entertaining Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,902 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 11:52 am
The tall blond gets around. She's also starring in a reality show in the US, involving her a former rap dude. Name of Flavor Fave, or some such.

Not that I pay any attention to such things...
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 11:55 am
She's got FOUR kids! I don't know that much about her...is she still famous in the USA? How long was she married to Sly?

She likes a drink you know :wink:

The other show you mentioned must be recorded...Big Brother is live! Laughing
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 12:03 pm
The show is indeed recorded. Not sure how long she was married to Sly. From what I read about the show in the U.S., she sounds like a bit of a mess these days...
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 12:30 pm
I didn't know she used to be married to S. Stallone. ...that is sickness. She is nasty ...and a half.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 10:29 am
John v Jackie: the gloves come off

When two tribes go to war...
Celebrity BB heavyweight John McCririck has launched a damning attack on Jackie Stallone - accusing the aged star of being lazy and pathetic.

Miraculously recovering from his sulk over the Diet Coke embargo, John made up for lost time by laying into bionic granny Jackie. Over dinner he announced that he was sick of Stallone, who "can't even boil an egg", and her psychic bottom readings, intolerable moaning and continual collaring of "little kid - what'syourname", aka Kenzie.

The 64-year-old pundit snapped: "You do nothing round here. You're completely wrapped up in yourself. You can't be pathetic all your life." Jackie's usually expressionless face registered a quick flash of guilt, before the star composed herself. "You're right. I've contributed zilch. It's not my role in life to organise a group of kiddies." The Oracle had spoken - and it was as close to an apology as the housemates were going to get.

Jackie then turned to John to deliver a cutting blow. "I thought things would be more interesting in here," she began. "I thought you were some genius journalist or somethingÂ… I feel like I'm in a house full of morons."

Saccharine-deprived John looked set to erupt at any second, but Lisa stepped in to call a truce between Big Mac and the belligerent battleaxe, telling John off for causing trouble. Shortly after the spat, the housemates were ordered into the Diary Room to make their first nominations... no prizes for guessing who Jackie and John would have had at the top of their eviction lists!

Earlier on, the celebrities, including Jackie and John, revealed some intimate details about their sex lives during a rowdy game of spin the bottle. Jackie said she lost her virginity aged 18, while Kenzie revealed that if ever offered sex by "a 41-year-old, busty movie actress", he would definitely "give it one for the team".

The celebs are losing their inhibitions faster than Brigitte can whip off a double-knotted bikini - which can only mean more fun for us! And with evictions looming, there are bound to be plenty more fireworks.
0 Replies