Bachelorette: Jen Schefft

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 05:56 pm
starts tonight

I would be embarrassed to come back a 2nd time. To assume that your future husband HAS to be 1 of the 25 guys the second time around after one failure (that you swore would work and was on every cover magazine) ...is a little much.

To me, she should know she is setting herself up for another failure. what are the chances? If it was just a game show then okay ...or if she lost the first time... but everyone saw her fall in love the 1st time, get engaged ...and fail. Everyone KNOWS she will fall in love a 2nd time (it's hard not to since they put you in the PERFECT setting and mindset to fall in love with folks you normally wouldn't ...so quickly at least).

althought who knows ...she's probably smart. She will end up getting more cash from this because her 10 minutes ...or 10 months of fame is up, and this will give it another push...
Plus, if she stays sweet ...she will have so many hearts (of men) after this show ends.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,249 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 08:56 am
I disagree you could find love anywhere. If everyone had this thought then they may never try again. The one thing different on this one is that she had a say on who was to be part of the 25 so the number of choices is actually much higher than one out of 25. Like you said, besides all that she gets lots of money for all the publicity and all the shows she has been on. If nothing else, she will have a good amount of money when all this is said and done.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 08:57 am
The funny thing is it seems the women doing the choosing have been more successful with long lasting relationships and marriage. Wonder why that is?
0 Replies

Zane

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 09:02 am
You ladies are so much more perceptive than we are, of course.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 09:44 am
By long lasting, do you mean a year long? Wink We still have hope for the cheerleader and her now husband though right? Wasn't his name Ryan??

this season looks good. I want to know why the police cars were all over. What did the French guy do? He annoys the crap out of me, and I can't believe he made it past the 1st round.

In fact, I can't believe john paul made it too (the 25 y.o.)
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 10:44 am
I mean that Ryan and Trista actually did end up getting married (which is the objective of the show to ultimately get married). And the other couple Meredith and can’t remember the guys name, but they are still together. So all the Bachelorettes are still with their men while none of the Bachelors are (of course except the most recent one).

I agree the French guy is a little snot and thinks way too highly of himself. The welder is cute though I think he might have been a bit tipsy. That one hairdresser guy was a hoot to watch and listen too. I can’t even imagine that Jen would have picked him as part of the original 25.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 10:47 am
his replies and random statements had me rollin' (the hairdresser)
0 Replies