Stuck on big screen!

gezzy

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2003 03:43 pm
I'm not sure. He went off line just as I posted this question and I haven't seen him yet today. I'll let you know as soon as he's on track ;-)
0 Replies

Bibliophile the BibleGuru

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2003 09:51 am
Any joy with the screen problem, Gezzy?
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2003 01:37 pm
Really good advice from everyone.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2003 06:37 pm
Biblio
I still haven't seen him. We keep missing eachother. It's actually kind of frustrating because I told him that I was going to friends for some advice and now that I have all this good advice, he's not around. He's the one who asked me for help in the first place. Maybe that's what I get for trying to help one of my ex's LOL ;-)

Sumac
I agree. I've gotten some very good advice here and am glad I know these things in case I ever have this problem or someone else does that I can help.

Thanks again everyone :-)
0 Replies

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2003 06:48 am
Gez: when you've done your best there's not a lot you can do thereafter...you get this month's prize for having a heart of gold:

http://www.phenomenalwomen.com/pas/heart-of-gold.GIF
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2003 02:14 am
Oh Biblio, that is so sweet :-) You truly made my day! :-D
0 Replies

ronmac60

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2003 09:31 pm
If he has XP then he only needs to press "restore" to a previous date and the PC will return to the day before his problem.

If he can get to control panel, then display, settings, advanced and then settings again he can set the size to 100% or less.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2003 05:51 am
Thanks Ronmac :-) I'll let him know if he decides that he wants my help after all.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2003 05:51 am
Welcome to A2K Ronmac :-)
0 Replies

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2003 01:00 pm
My goodness Gezzy, this friend of yours is like the Scarlet Pimpernel - he's very elusive.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2003 12:15 pm
LOL Bibliophile
I've spoken with him a few times for less than a minute since he asked for my help. I asked him if he fixed his problem and when he told me he didn't I offered to help him then, but he was too busy, so I guess he can chase me down if he still wants help and I just might be too busy, lol ;-)
0 Replies