Did Randy Moss just moon the crowd?

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 06:12 pm
Oh my god, I watch the whole game, and I get on A2K for ten minutes, and while I'm not looking, that as$hole does the most idiotic thing ever, and I missed it! What a dick he is! I'm so pissed right now!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 14,129 • Replies: 50
No top replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 06:51 pm
What? Nobody saw this!?
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 06:55 pm
*sighs* ......That boy just doesn't know when to behave himself.
But yeah.......he turned and pretended to be mooning the crowd.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 07:00 pm
Oh, so he didn't actually do it then? My god, the way they were talking about it, I thought he yanked his pants down to his ankles!

What's the big deal about pretending to do it?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 07:03 pm
What's wrong with mooning? Did y'all lose close family members in tragic mooning incidents or something?

I've broken a collarbone playing football, but have never been hurt or hurt anyone through mooning.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 08:20 pm
http://www.startribune.com/stonline/images/news12/1moss0305w.l.jpg
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 09:06 pm
kickycan wrote:
Oh, so he didn't actually do it then? My god, the way they were talking about it, I thought he yanked his pants down to his ankles!

What's the big deal about pretending to do it?

I think it was because Moss was afraid they would not let him play this week after walking off the field during last weeks game. SO he told the couch he would be "extra good" this week. :wink: Thats what the fuss was about.

So, no he did not actually moon anyone.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 09:59 pm
I just saw it on the news. I have to say, I think they made a big deal out of nothing. All these sportscasters were all over him, calling it "disgusting" and "horrifying"--what the hell were they smoking? The guy is an as$hole, but that was totally harmless. In fact, I actually thought it was pretty funny, and I hate him a little less for it.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 10:03 pm
I saw it.

But did you see the interview he did? He was talking all kinds of sh!t. I think that's why the broadcasters were a little fired up about it.

It is pretty classeless, but athletes have done much worse.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 10:07 pm
I missed that interview. I wanted to see it, but I fell asleep on the couch right before it aired. You're right, it's probably because he's always been such a dick in the past that they jumped all over him on this.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 10:17 pm
He said in the interview he was pissed at the team for the way they've been playing, and they asked him what was said when the coach yelled at him, he responded something like "I don't know...I wasn't listening." Just being an arrogant ass.
0 Replies

sophie99

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 11:19 pm
Just watched the local news...sportscasters thought it was just Randy being Randy & found it pretty humorous...what they found even funnier was Moss' take that he was strategically deflecting attention away from the team so they could get down to business.. Rolling Eyes

Dunno. Just glad we played a good game & whooped our border rivals.
Minnesota nice can be a bit boring anyway...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 04:13 am
Craven de Kere wrote:
What's wrong with mooning? Did y'all lose close family members in tragic mooning incidents or something?

I've broken a collarbone playing football, but have never been hurt or hurt anyone through mooning.

Not what you said when they squoze your bare bum in the electric window and wouldn't open it ....
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 11:00 am
I hope one of the Eagles shatters Moss's pelvis next week, and ends his career.

Goddamn Packers.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 11:25 am
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2005/writers/peter_king/01/10/mmqb.moss/tx_moss_all.jpg
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 11:35 am
I don't hate many people, but I cannot STAND Moss. Never liked him, from when he dragged his girlfriend down the stairs by her hair in college. He's what I hate about the NFL and professional sports in general, horrible people getting a pass and not having to face the consequences because they have money-generating talent.

He's one of those that as soon as he can't play anymore is going to spiral way way way down, get a rude awakening when he finally has to face some consequences because they don't need him to suit up for the next championship game.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 11:37 am
Note, I have liked a lot of players with attitude and am not necessarily against that -- Dennis Rodman, Jim McMahon, etc. -- but Moss is a whole package of horribleness.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 07:37 pm
dlowan wrote:
Craven de Kere wrote:

Not what you said when they squoze your bare bum in the electric window and wouldn't open it ....

'Twas but a flesh wound.
0 Replies

Greyfan

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 07:59 pm
A local sports talk radio guy here reported that some Packer fans have mooned the Vikings bus on the way out of Lambeau for many years now ---sort of a tradition.

Doesn't make Moss' faux moon any classier, but at least its a motive.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 08:04 pm
I thought what Moss did was harmless and actually quite funny in a "look at what little Billy is doing now" kind of way.

All this holier than thou crap of the talking heads was almost too much to bear. Steve Young said, "This is the worst thing he could have possibly done!"

Is that right, Steve? Worse than if he would have eviscerated the water boy and hung his entrails over the goalposts?

Give me a friggin' break.
0 Replies