Software genius revisited

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2017 02:19 pm
Oh Software Geniuses: 'possi ble' not only [somehow] short for 'inspiration,' but it's also a missp of 'possible.' which means 'can happen.' How yoo find it to start with, you get two missp's, 'pos,' and 'sible,' [one right after th'oth'] which I know you can 'gnize as missps !! Then you remove the space [ ] 'tween.... However, now you gotta recheck it 'gin, ['cuz if it's not a word, in some cases, there might be still another missp]

...and guys,,,for Pete sake, 'yoo' is also a missp of 'you,' surely yoo k,new that'n' !!
And yes, It's'n address in Newport Beach, but it's also a missp of 'knew,' which is past tense of 'know.' If y' still don'stand, I'm [email protected], I'll 'splain 'bout them 'past tenses.' Or y'c'n jus' highlight it. Oh, now d'I hafta 'splain 'highlight' ?

I ben tellin' ya some 12 years now, over'n'over'n'over 'gin, you gotta correct that error in your Hiring Guide, that's where it's talkin' 'bout "Requirements:" and says, '...dance earning...,' that s/b ' ...advanced learning...' Please, fellas, you gotta hire Sftw SpProg's with IQ's higher'n 76 /11

Or--as nobody else seems to care-- is it just that I'm such a lousy typist ?

ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2017 02:43 pm
@dalehileman,
Why on earth do you whine over and over at a2k about your downloaded browser's spellcheck system?

I doubt that your browser firm, whichever that is, ever looks at your a2k whines. They have nothing to do with a2k, as far as I know.

Perhaps another a2k person, not me, can help you with your browser and your constant flub ups.
centrox

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2017 02:53 pm
@ossobucotemp,
ossobucotemp wrote:
Why on earth do you whine over and over at a2k about your downloaded browser's spellcheck system?

I doubt that your browser firm, whichever that is, ever looks at your a2k whines. They have nothing to do with a2k, as far as I know.

I've asked him this, more than once.
ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2017 02:58 pm
@centrox,
Maybe #1 or #2 son can help you.

Meantime, you've gone back to using very shortened words. How ### cute. How completely annoying for any one of us to read.
ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2017 03:00 pm
@centrox,
Glad I'm not the only one.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 02:09 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Quote:
Why on earth do you whine
It so annoys the TAT

Quote:
I doubt ... ever looks at your a2k whines
To the contrary, a recent change in the Keyboard Industry directly owes to my gripe about Caps Lock and the li'l fing
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 02:12 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
I've asked him this,
Cen what was it you had asked, where and when

No offense, my q owing to age and head trauma. Could you fwd a link

Many thanks for your attn !!
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 02:13 pm
@ossobucotemp,
ossobucotemp wrote:

Maybe #1 or #2 son can help you.

Meantime, you've gone back to using very shortened words. How ### cute. How completely annoying for any one of us to read.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 02:17 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Quote:
shortened words...completely annoying[/quote ea. Oss, I do it to 'noy the TAT

Oh, 'ea' was a 'spearmint to see if it's 'gniz a missp of 'Yea. Thot ud liketa know that

Been pleasure'gin chattin' w/ u

[quote]your constant flub ups
Oops sorry, that's TAATANE
dalehileman

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 02:43 pm
@dalehileman,
Take 'no repl rxeqd,' for instance: Any fairly bright 5-year-old knows it's short for 'no reply required. ' 'S'causa that" '27' s/b '72' " thing. Even at 27, they 'gnized the first'n' but of course not the 2d

Guys, if ur lis'n', it's 'cause 'rxeqd' is a missp of 'reqd,' which is short for 'required,' meaning 'gotta have'. Lemme 'splain: The 'X' isd a missp [short for misspell, or 'misspellibng,'] Ask ur Boxx

Now, about 'isd,' 've tol ya a million times, it's a missp of 'is, a word yhouhj'rxe surely familiar w/ (y' know]

Oh and 'them 'xx' s/b 'ss.' It's 'cause the 's' is so close to the 'x.' Yes, I'll'ize you can't touch type, but-- Ask ur Boxx

Oh and terll'm 'bout that '27 v 72' thing
0 Replies