Please check the grammar :).This request is to my university..

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2017 09:30 am
I am a 2017 Btech CS pass-out ,Sir i’m requesting you to take necessary steps to change the year of pass of Semester 5 in my semester 8 certificate.i’ve found to be failed a subject in semester 5 and i wrote supplementary exam and also applied revaluation for the same and i passed in both revaluation and supplementary exam and after requesting the university my supplementary result has turned into improvement but unfortunately in my Semester 8 mark sheet the year of passing of semester 5 is 2016(Year of Supplementary Exam).

I request you to consider highest gpa that is 9.5 of S5 obtained after Improvement and Year of pass as 2015 since i’ve passed in revaluation.

pls do the needful.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 2,479 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2017 01:55 pm
@Abhishek123,
I AM HAVING DIFFICULTY IN UNDERSTANDING WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, BUT HERE'S A START:

Dear _______________________

I am a 2017 Btech CS pass-out.

I am requesting to change the Semester 5 grade in my Semester 8 certificate.

I failed a subject in Semester 5, but wrote a supplementary exam and also applied for revaluation. I passed both the revaluation and supplementary exam. I requested that the supplementary result be considered as improvement, but unfortunately in my Semester 8 mark sheet, the year for passing Semester 5 is 2016 (Year of Supplementary Exam).

I request that that a GPA of 9.5 for S5 be considered after improvement and Year of pass be listed as 2015, since I have passed in revaluation.

0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 05:40 pm
@Abhishek123,
Ab, s'way too complicated for some of us. Frinstance, 'the year of pass of Semester 5'in my semester 8 certificate' is a complete mystery to me in spite of some 80 ears in Journ. However I'll make a go at the first phrase of that 2d sentence

I’d failed a subject in semester 5, having since taken a supplementary exam, also applying for revaluation; whereupon I passed both

However, Sek, no offense but
Quote:
and after requesting the university my supplementary result has turned into improvement
makes no sense whatever

Help, somebody better 't this stuff'n me
0 Replies