Morning Musume Auditions

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 03:43 pm
Hi I need help on how much money I need to save for a trip to Japan for auditions?

I know morning musume auditions are ongoing at this moment but they have it almost every year. The auditions are sometimes in hawaii or Japan.

But I do not know how much to save for a very,very small apartment, how much does food usually cost over there,transportation,everything?

Shocked so it's very overwhelming for me, because I do not know how much I should save?

I am in training right now, but I'm nervous because I never Auditioned for something before.

But I love to dance and sing. Embarrassed what should I do? It's a big dream of mine and I dont want to let it go.. >_<: Question

Embarrassed Question I hope I posted in the right section.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,086 • Replies: 4
No top replies

mac11

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 03:44 pm
Hi Star Gazer. What is it that you're thinking of auditioning for? "Morning Musume" doesn't mean a thing to me...
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 03:48 pm
mac- I had never heard of them either, but apparently other people have:

http://www.jpopmusic.com/mmusume/
0 Replies

Star Gazer

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 03:49 pm
Very Happy it's a girl group that sings and dances.
They sing about 10 songs or more and they do some acting scenes.

Crying or Very sad I hope someone would give me advice or help. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Magus

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 05:14 pm
Share your lodgings... Your expenses will be minimized by pooling with one (or several) of the other performers.
0 Replies