Is Islam peaceful?

HabibUrrehman

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 12:33 pm
@coldjoint,
I never said listen to me, all I said is that read at your own and do your own research instead of believing far right or far left propaganda. Anyways you are an adult and are responsible for your own actions. All the best.

Peace!
HabibUrrehman

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 12:36 pm
@coldjoint,
You never interacted with Muslims, you never went to a mosque and I can bet that you never read the Quran at your own. If you are relying on Christian or another religious resources to give you information about Islam then even a child can tell you that it is not true picture of Islam.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 12:38 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Quote:
do your own research instead of believing far right or far left propaganda

I do not do that, and you know it. I have used what Islam says. The Left or Right do not change anything about what Islam says and either do you.
HabibUrrehman

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 12:38 pm
@coldjoint,
Again a Christian source to prove Islam is not peaceful, is this what you call Islamic resources?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 12:39 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Quote:
You never interacted with Muslims,

I have told you this is about Islam and what it says, not Muslims, so stop the bullshit.
HabibUrrehman

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 12:40 pm
@coldjoint,
Its funny because all of your links and resources so far are all from far right. Non of them is from Islamic resources and you are trying so hard to prove Islam is all about hate using Christian resources. Grow up man and learn how to do a research.....
0 Replies

HabibUrrehman

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 12:41 pm
@coldjoint,
http://library.flawlesslogic.com/index.htm

You call this website source of Islamic information? I really doubt you can make any rational decisions.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 12:47 pm
@HabibUrrehman,

Quote:
You call this website source of Islamic information?

What does it say that is not true? Be specific.
HabibUrrehman

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 12:58 pm
@coldjoint,
Of course you miss my point as usual. All I am saying is that you can't copy paste links from far right websites to prove Islam is not peaceful. I know what they are saying about Muslims and I don't want to waste my time in reading hate propaganda. For some reasons you believe these extreme Christians know Islam better than Muslims?
coldjoint

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 01:07 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Quote:
Of course you miss my point as usual.

Of course you cannot answer a simple question. What is untrue in that link?
Quote:
know Islam better than Muslims?

These Muslims say they know Islam.
Quote:
"Misunderstandings
of Islam"

2019.07.07 (Afghanistan)
A child is among fourteen killed when a suicide car bomber goes off near a school.

2019.07.05 (Afghanistan)
A Shiite mosque is bombed by the Islamic State, producing two dead worshippers.

2019.07.05 (Afghanistan)
A fundamentalist group sends shells into a local market, killing fourteen patrons.

2019.07.03 (Mozambique)
Two children are among seven villagers murdered by Islamic extremists.

2019.07.03 (Iraq)
A market worker succumbs to splinter injuries following a grenade attack.

2019.07.01 (Afghanistan)
Dozens of schoolchildren are among the casualties of a suicide blast and ground attack.

(Note: Data for each attack is sometimes pulled from multiple sources. The provided link may not be in complete agreement with the updated detail for the incident).

Seems like they have the same understanding I do.
https://thereligionofpeace.com/
HabibUrrehman

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 01:18 pm
@coldjoint,
You assume that everything on this website is 100% right? Do they report any Muslims who are being prosecuted or being killed?

more than one and a half million people including children are killed in the two countries you mentioned below by our Government and that to you in nothing but peace. Do you have any standard to compare peace with hate? Did you ever voiced against those barbaric killing at the name of so called war against terrorism? Of course you will not because your heart is dead and you are blind to see the truth.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 01:23 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Quote:
more than one and a half million people including children are killed in the two countries you mentioned below by our Government

That has 0 to do with what Islam says. People dying does not change what Islam says. And trying to enforce what it (Islam) says is killing people daily all over the world.
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg?18913
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 01:29 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Quote:
You assume that everything on this website is 100% right?

Can you prove it is not? Have at it, and stop deflecting.
HabibUrrehman

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 01:35 pm
@coldjoint,
I gave you many proofs but its is useless to debate with an ignorant who believe he can get his medical prescription from an engineer? You just like to start a conversation and know nothing about Islam.

I don't have time to help, unless you are sincere and it seems like you are not. Enjoy trolling until you meet your Lord and truth at that point will be very clear but you will not get second chance.

Good luck!
Peace
coldjoint

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 01:54 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Quote:
I gave you many proofs

No you have not. You gave me abrogated verses and double talk. What Islam says inspires terror and instills hate for anything non-Islamic. It is taught that way and it is a cancer infesting innocent children with hate and entitlement because of alleged superiority from one evil man and his sock puppet Allah. You have said nothing that proves anything different.
HabibUrrehman

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 01:57 pm
@coldjoint,
abrogated verses, says who? You and your extreme Christian scholars. That's not what Islam says so go make someone else fool.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 02:11 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Quote:
abrogated verses, says who?

That information is in the link. And this (Islam) says it.
Quote:
2:106: "If We abrogate a verse or cause it to be forgotten, We will replace it by a better one or one similar...."

13:39: "God abrogates and confirms what He pleases. His is the Decree Eternal."

17:86: "If We pleased We could take away that which We have revealed to you:.."

16:101 "When We change one verse for another (God knows best what He reveals), they say: "You are an impostor...."

22:52: "Never have we sent a single prophet or apostle before you with whose wishes Satan did not tamper. But God abrogates the interjections of Satan and confirms His own revelations."
coldjoint

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 02:35 pm
Quote:
Various Islamic scholars taught and commented on the doctrine of abrogation. The "Reliance of the Traveller"[13] says that the great Islamic scholar Shafi’i (born some 140 years after Muhammad died), wrote a book on contradictory hadith and composed the significant Treatise on Jurisprudence, “al-Risala”. He was the first to formulate the principles of the science of the study of abrogation, i.e. which verses are cancelled out by other verses.

https://answering-islam.org/Silas/abrogation.htm
Quote:
Imam al-Qurtubi says:

"It is essential to understand the question of abrogation, and great benefits flow from such an understanding, which no scholar can dispense with, and no one can deny abrogation except the ignorant and the dull-headed."

Is that guy calling you names? They look like Islamic sources to me. Now you can tell me why they are not.

coldjoint

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 03:03 pm
Quote:
CONCLUSION

The Quran proclaims itself as being sound and unchanging:

"Do they not consider the Quran? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein much discrepancies." 4:82
"The word of God shall never change..." 10:64

Yet it abrogates and changes itself. From the very beginning until now people have seen through Muhammad’s claims and found much discrepancy. Indeed, it is "from other than Allah."

The source materials prove that the traditional doctrine of abrogation is the correct one, i.e. the Quran abrogates itself. The argument that abrogation does not affect the Quran is gossamer.

Some of the abrogations may not be serious contradictions, but the Quran claims that it is "nazil" which means "brought down" from heaven without the touch of human hand. This implies that the original, uncreated, preserved tablets in heaven, from which the Qur'an proceeded (sura 85:22), also contains these abrogations. The root is corrupt.

The doctrine of abrogation presents God as capricious, erratic, and changeable, and it casts Muhammad in a doubtful light. This god couldn't make up his mind and because of his confusion Muslims today are uncertain about what rules are applicable in their own religion. Muhammad's "god" appears to be all too human. Muhammad’s god appears to be Muhammad. Like Felix the Cat..."whenever he gets in a fix, he reaches into his bag of tricks", Muhammad used his god when he needed to get out of a jam, or change the way he wanted things done.

These abrogations shaped Islam over Muhammad’s 23 years of claimed prophethood. As Muhammad grew in power Islam changed from peaceful to violent. If it is true that "the measure of a man is what he does with power," then Muhammad proved himself to be a small man for he used his power to subject people brutally and compel them to accept Islam. The trail of blood behind Muhammad grew ever wider.

The Quran’s god is not God. Muslims who put their faith in Muhammad and the Quran will one day, to their horror, see that they have been duped.

Basically Islam is the biggest lie mankind has ever and still believes. If it was not killing people and inflicting its laws on others who want no part of it this would not be necessary.
https://answering-islam.org/Silas/abrogation.htm#_Toc155617284

HabibUrrehman

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 03:23 pm
@coldjoint,
where does it say that the verses I quoted are abrogated?