Is Islam peaceful?

coldjoint

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 12:36 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Quote:
I discussed many time with you and gave you the facts and proofs but you are not willing to listen

No you did not. These are verses the show the hate in Islam. You deny they do now prove it. Islam tells us what it is and you cannot change what is said. But if you think you can then do it. But be warned that what Muhammad said is the final word in Islam. If you deny that you are lying.
Quote:
I also asked you that if you have personal experience in dealing with Muslims?

That has no bearing on what the Koran and Hadith say or how Islam is taught. To think it does is just another piss poor deflection on your part. This is about the undeniable hate shown in those verses for non-Muslims.

Let's not forget who act on that hate.

Quote:
Other Recent "Misunderstandings
of Islam"

2019.06.23 (Saudi Arabia)
Ansar Allah attack a civilian airport with a drone, killing a tourist.

2019.06.22 (Egypt)
Terrorists attack an airport, killing four construction workers.

2019.06.21 (Iraq)
A suicide blast at a Shiite mosque during Friday prayers scatters body parts.

2019.06.19 (Burkina Faso)
Seventeen villagers are put down by Jihadists.

2019.06.18 (Cameroon)
Islamists murder a Christian woman and a teenager.

2019.06.17 (Afghanistan)
Fundamentalists blow the legs off a woman and vaporize her 10-year-old daughter.

(Note: Data for each attack is sometimes pulled from multiple sources. The provided link may not be in complete agreement with the updated detail for the incident).

https://thereligionofpeace.com/
coldjoint

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 12:46 pm
0 Replies

HabibUrrehman

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 01:20 pm
@coldjoint,
You love that website, don't you?

You Become What You Read, Watch And Associate With In life. A tree is known by its fruit. You never met any Muslim in your life and you never interacted with them and you claim they are terrorists. You never read about Islam from Islamic resources, you never heard an Islamic scholar and you think Muslims hate you and all other non-Muslims?

This is level of your ignorance. I am open to have dialogue with you but it will fell on deaf ears and dead heart because you are not an open minded person and you have developed hate for Muslims. When you are open to listen, I can help but for now it is best for me and you that you be on my ignored list. I have more important things to focus on.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 02:57 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Quote:
You love that website, don't you?

That website sources everything it says. That puts it far above your attempt at credibility.
Quote:
You never read about Islam from Islamic resources,

What gets more Islamic than the Koran and Hadith?
Quote:
This is level of your ignorance.

It is the level of your ignorance and arrogance that keeps your replies in the realm of no reply at all. Are we supposed to believe you do not believe in what those books say? Try again, I have proven the hate Islam festers in, and has festered in for 1400 years. You have chosen to attack me not what I have said.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 03:35 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Quote:
You never met any Muslim

Guess what? I am talking about Islam, not individual Muslims. There is a difference. I am telling you and others what Islam teaches not who believes it enough to kill. The fact is there are plenty of people out there that do. Islam is the inspiration for terror and non-assimilation. No denying that fact.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 02:34 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
No denying that fact.

I guess there is no denying that fact. The post has been up long enough for a reply. So now we know that Islam inspires terror and teaches hate. I can't think of anything that would matter more than knowing that about Islam. Can anyone?
glitterbag

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 03:49 pm
@coldjoint,
What else would matter?? Maybe why so many children are being kidnapped and held hostage at our Southern Border in inhuman conditions and denied basic necessities. This is being carried out by the people who believe that the US is a Christian Nation founded by Christians (It isn't, but thats another conversation). Children 17 and younger are made to sleep on concrete floors under florescent lights on 24/7. Many have been beaten, molested and an unknown number have died. Pehaps CJ projects onto Islam what an obscene version of Christianity is being employed her in this country. I think he may be trying to divert attention, after all, it really sucks to admit anything terrible could possible happen to those unfortunate to fall into the hands of corrupt christians.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 06:28 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Pehaps CJ projects onto Islam what an obscene version of Christianity is being employed her in this country.

I project nothing on Islam and your attack on my character is meaningless. And you are to out of touch to talk about this country. What your rant did was change 0 about what the religion says and teaches. And it is taught to children(in Philly) and a shitload of them around the world. It is violent, supremacist, intolerant way of life they wish to inflict on the world. Another fact that cannot be denied.

glitterbag

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 10:34 pm
@coldjoint,
Well....you are just a tad goofy in the head.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 10:51 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Well....you are just a tad goofy in the head.

I will consider the source, you consider the facts. Be careful, you don't want to embarrass yourself again and that is what these exchanges cause.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 11:47 pm
@coldjoint,
You make me chuckle.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 07:08 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
You make me chuckle.

So I could double for your mirror? Anything on topic, or do you just wish to be embarrassed again?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2019 10:04 pm
Quote:
Islamic Subversion in America

This is real. Islamophobia is not.
Quote:
US Officials' Silence Is Deafening

American people have always been kind and generous to foreigners. They haven't a clue that they opened the gate to the greatest enemy into their land. Islam is on the march, and it aims to destroy anything and anyone who stands in its way. Sounding the clarion call is not Islamophobia, as many Muslims and their apologists claim. A phobia is a baseless irrational fear. Warning of the danger of Islam is based on irrefutable facts, and it is not only rational, but ethically imperative.

Let that sink in.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/06/islamic_subversion_in_america.html#ixzz5s1BGLmn6
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 08:03 pm
https://i2.wp.com/www.bookwormroom.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Islam-minority-majority-rights.jpg?resize=1067%2C748
HabibUrrehman

Reply Mon 1 Jul, 2019 09:23 am
@coldjoint,
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off
BillRM

Reply Mon 1 Jul, 2019 03:13 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

What else would matter?? Maybe why so many children are being kidnapped and held hostage at our Southern Border in inhuman conditions and denied basic necessities. This is being carried out by the people who believe that the US is a Christian Nation founded by Christians (It isn't, but thats another conversation).

Side note concerning the US being a Christian nation. Sorry I could not resist.

Quote:
Treaty of Tripoli 1797

As the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion,-as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion or tranquility of Musselmen,-and as the said States never have entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mehomitan nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2019 05:25 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Quote:

Pretty ironic from somebody who believes in the Koran. Your answer is pitiful. Tell me what those verses mean and source it. Calling me names only shows I am telling the truth.
BillRM

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2019 06:14 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Pretty ironic from somebody who believes in the Koran. Your answer is pitiful. Tell me what those verses mean and source it. Calling me names only shows I am telling the truth.

I suggest you get an electronic christian bible and do a search on keywords such as kill or slay or.............

Nothing beat the KJB for blood and gut.

Quote:
1The LORD said to Moses: 2Avenge the Israelites on the Midianites, and then ... with all the leaders of the community, went outside the camp to meet them, ... 17 Now kill, therefore, every male among the children and kill every woman ... 18But you may spare for yourselves all the girls who have not had sexual ...

coldjoint

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2019 06:23 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:

I suggest you get an electronic christian bible and do a search on keywords such as kill or slay or.............

I suggest you tell me why what the Bible says would excuse what Islam says and does? They are two different animals.
BillRM

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2019 06:31 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

I suggest you tell me why what the Bible says would excuse what Islam says and does? They are two different animals.

Sorry but once more the Christian bible in my opinion have the high ground as far as killings an other evilness is concern so if you have a problem with the Korean then you must reality hate the christian bible.

An as a result fear Christian believers in the bible far more then Muslim believers in the Korean.