Does she like me?

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2017 02:26 am
Okay so I have been talking for this girl for a while in my class. Idk I feel like I judge my self as awkward to often to the point of believing it but when we chat its usually short and awkward. she seems like a shy girl up front but whiling to talk. Well anyways shes never been bothered for us talking because she would never move else where unless being told by the professor. well anyways I don't know I feel like I get shuttle hints that she show interest but I don't know because she seems so shy its hard to tell. But she notices my effort that I am trying to get at her I hope. I've been on and off about liking her until one day I Decided okay fine maybe she can just be a friend. and idk why but that day I felt the most flirtatious with her. Like during that day I have noticed she wore a cool looking so I complimented her on that. then she would blush a bit. So I thought wait this is weird why is she blushing. So I would get closer to her personal space ( she was a bit lost) so I help her turned to the right page in her text book then (there she go blush again) and (Idk why I did this) but being that close at that moment I got closer to face to the point of almost kissing her but moving away like I was teasing her and she would blush even more. ( so you can say she is not use to boys flirting with her in such way) but even so the next class meet she would sit at the same spot as if I didn't make her feel uncomfortable. Does this mean anything? she likes me maybe?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,314 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2017 06:11 am
@WhyamIup13,
It doesn't mean anything right now.

Usually, it's the male who makes the assertive move. So make a move.

You have this class in common so ask her if she wants to get coffee after class to discuss the lesson.

0 Replies