Relationship question

Jaxx101

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2017 09:19 am
. So I have been talking a little bit to one of my coworkers. We went on our first date on Friday night and had an awesome time. It wasn’t very romantic kind of a good time where we got to know each other and have good laughs all night. Now the next day I texted her, knowing that she definitely has interest because of the excitement and the way she left my car on Friday night, I said that I had fun last night and we should definitely go do something next weekend and said something specific (haunted house). She responded with “I had so much fun too! I do want to go but I want to let you know that I just got out of a relationship and I’m no way at all am I trying to go into another one right now.” She Also mentioned that she is transferring into a college that is 10 hours away. This is a girl I am very into and she will not be leaving for another year. Do you have any tips or advice??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,914 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2017 10:51 am
@Jaxx101,
Be glad you are communicating with someone who's being up front with you about things - and see other people.
PUNKEY

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2017 11:48 am
@Jaxx101,
Assure her that you are looking for just fa friendship , too.

She must have picked up that you were into her a little too soon snd too much.
Don't frighten her away.
0 Replies

Dillonjm94

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2017 06:33 am
@jespah,
I agree. I'm a 23-year-old male and am into a lady who will be 21. We both like each other but she's not interested in a serious relationship at the moment, and we both live about I guess 55 minutes away from one another and I do not own a functioning vehicle. I am attracted to her emotionally and potentially romantically, but we both have to commit for our friendship to become dating or grow period. I am looking to date for real.
0 Replies