'Nother open letter to Soft Heads

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2017 02:09 pm
'Cause mosta'ya can't touch type, I hafta 'splain about 'll' : Probly the single most uncommon misspelling of 'all,' the meaning of which I'm sure you 'stand, 'cause the digit [finger] on your left hand looking down at its left, is called 'little finger,' which is often weaker than the other finger [That is, not as strong]

Yes, no, guys, I'll 'splain about the 'italic' some time later. But whatcha wanna try to concentrate on [think hard about] isd spelling some of the easiest words, [one of which isd 'isd']

....nd since 'a' is intended [meant] to be depressed [hit, pushed] with that finger [the little one], often times it isn't [That is, isn't depressed].

Anoterexample [instance, case] of the 'a' missing from a word is illustrated [shown] above, where the 'a' is missing at the start of the para. No, it's not 'Ned, nor 'Nod,' but 'And.' I know this is getting pretty deep for you, but ask your boss

[And oh by the way, but here's another real toughie: In the previous [comes before] para [paragraph], anyone with an ounce of common sense might search 'rex'. But of course I know this is a hard'n and I'm not sure even he will 'stand]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 764 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2017 02:52 pm
@dalehileman,
What? You are slapping away at the keys as if you're alone at home in a lightless room.

First off, the title should have been 'nother; since you are shortening the word another. By the way, no keystrokes were saved since you simply substituted an apostrophe for the letter 'A'.

Quote:
...which is often weaker than the other fingers) [that is, not as strong]
um, fairly sure most around these parts know the meaning ( but thanks for the definition for those who might not).

Speaking of 'weaker fingers', I present you with this twisted mess of yours:

Quote:
Anoterexample...

Apparently your thumbs are too weak to hit the space bar (and your right pointer finger too weak to hit the 'h').

As I come to a close here, remember what Mrs.King always told us: "our motto is, We are here for learning and fun.. Heed those words dale, heed them heartily.

dalehileman

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2017 04:03 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
alone at home in a lightless room.
Oh but Stur I am

Quote:
title should have been 'nother
But Gis it was wasn't it

...weaker..
Quote:
most around these parts know the meaning
Tru, Stu, but I'm addressing 'Soft Heads,' implying [I thot] Software Headaches

Quote:
Anoterexample...

Quote:
Apparently your thumbs are too weak to hit the space bar (and your right pointer finger too weak to hit the 'h').
Goodness Urg I had thot I was bein' very clever in that perfect example of a word that the Soft Heads wouldn't recognize as a missp or as two words, a near-perfect illustration of the Heads total inability to respond to the simplest need

Quote:
We are here for learning and fun.. Heed those words dale, heed them heartily.
Responding to postings such as yours I find most fun--no offense now--

...but I wonder if you've ever noticed the bottom jumpin' up and down, Software Glitch # 57,832 (f), an old'n
0 Replies