Our lovely trip..

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 11:09 pm
My friend has been calling me for three weeks now to go out with the old gang.They wanted to go in a trip as we usually do.it's embarrassing that one of your loving, caring and staunch friend is asking you repeatedly to be with them, and you just can't.But, this time I thought it over and told my family, mother actually. I knew that I should do something for the team soul.So, I made my little arrangement at home, then was the next step.Ok, the next step was telling father about my plan.When I did, he smiled back and gave me the sign to go.The truth is that I don't want to leave him, but everything was fine I guess.

According to the deal they should pick me up at 5:50 am, but they came at six and something.It was ok though.There were two cars, and we were five people in each.First, we asked about each other life and how things to be good.But then, we kept cracking jokes, and telling stories about the work and the funny events we had.Wasn't this gossiping ?!, I think girls only like to gossip.

We stopped at a gas station about many miles, and we had the supplementary stuff to our trip.It took a while before we continued our way.The place we were going to was a valley as I understood, but I didn't have the details about it.Only one of us who visited it once, and that was four years back.We drove on the highway first, then we took the rough way where our distination was.It a was sinuous way, and rocky as well.We had the good spot when we arrived there, because we were the first who came.I'm not good in describing things, but I can say it was wonderful; high mountains surrounding us, water runing, and trees.That was the charming wild.

Ok, we camped there.Our leader gave his orders to everyone to start.One of my friend and I were lucky to collect some firwood.I hate to do the washing things.It was a lovely atmosphere under the sun.Everythings were going according to the plan.After a while, we saw and old man coming towards us, and as I understood from my friend he lives a lone with his goats.I couldn't understand his accent, but we had the guy for the mission.One of my friend speaks that kind of dialect maybe.It seemed that the old man liked him because he came many times later.We gave him some soft drink, and we asked him about the living there.He was a funny old man.

I would complete later, had to go now.Don't miss the girls part Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 983 • Replies: 3
No top replies

roger

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 12:19 am
I'm waiting, navigator. By the way, just where is this God's land you are from?
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 01:11 am
I don't like to speak about my place, I don't know why?.But if anybody is interested, I came from the disturbance area.The Arabian Gulf.Don't worry I'm away from that stupid things, war.I'm from one of those countries, but not Iraq.I'm not rich and not arrogant Smile
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 08:41 am
We were busy preparing food and enjoying our time.I took some photos.Out of the blue, two buses loomed in the horizon.They were full of girls, college's girls and it was no doubt that they were coming towards us.As I said we had the perfect spot, so they parked not far from us.Now, everythings were mixed up;our hearts were beating, and our eyes were there Smile .I'm kidding, maybe it was true with some of us.Did I say that girls make stupid things sometimes?.Like laughing with no reasons, walking in the water.Like to attract attention.maybe they wanted our food, looking at us!!.Later on, we went to patrol, not to mention that we met some of them.I wasn't so excited.

The old man came for the last time when we were leaving.We said goodbye, and we understood later that he has a family in the little house.A wife , and a daughter.Funny thing was his goats that would go everywhere with him, and when went out by himself they would be waiting for him.

The rest of the trip was driving inside the village.Before the sunset, we played football on the beach.We lost the match, and I had a bad headache.That was a lovely trip and we enjoyed ourselves in the way back to home.

The next morning, I woke up late with that headache, but now while I'm writing this I feel fine, except the cold.
0 Replies