I am a man and I support misandry

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2017 03:15 pm
I am a man and I support misandry.
I have come to understand that man has committed crimes more hellish than hell upon women. My head drops in shame upon being part of the section of society that has been responsible for subjugating the most purest form of humanity, the woman. I believe that men do not have any right in asserting any kind of power on the much prettier, sharper, stronger, healthier and certainly more superior than him. I think that misandry is a natural reaction to the evil acts of man. It (misandry) is therefore rightfully meant to not just exist, but prosper. I therefore openly declare support for feminists and misandrists. These people have fought for the right kind of world order. While the idea of equality seems full of justice, i firmly believe that it is only though the establishment of female domination that we can acheive real justice. I think that it is essential to have a better and more peaceful world. What do you think?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,852 • Replies: 4
No top replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2017 03:21 pm
@Marko Tropo,
Bored and wishing to do some trolling by signing up onto this website and posting your misandry post?
roger

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2017 03:41 pm
@BillRM,
I know what you mean. They've only been walking on their hind legs for ~ 157 years, and now they want to rule the world.
0 Replies

Marko Tropo

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2017 04:40 pm
lolz! You got that right!
0 Replies

trillbad

Reply Wed 9 Oct, 2019 07:04 pm
@Marko Tropo,
men like you are the future
0 Replies