Alright I don't know what else to do; I've searched everywhere and have not been able to find a thing. I don't want to post here but it was my last idea, and now I'm down to that. I've searched everywhere and everything. I'll email some people when I get better pictures, and post them on here then.
Would someone, anyone, be willing to help me figure out what book this is:
- There are no words, numbers, or writing in the book at ALL
- The pictures repeat, so I only took so many of the inside.
- The covers are gold-inlay, or at least seem like gold. I'm not sure.
- The colors and detail on the covers are beautiful, amazing really. One cover, the side I don't have, the circle in the middle of the cover was painted. Watercolors, beautiful.
- There are sheets in-between each page that is either Hemp or --It is Rice paper-- Rice paper, which is thin. A couple of those are missing, but only like one.
- It is bound by a type of rope which feels and seems like Hemp, but I can't be sure at all. I don't know much.
Close up of first cover:
Sorry, could be better. Can't find the charger to my camera so I can't get any better, this is what you get from what my phone can take. Sorry.
Little more information:
So it is a gold plating on it, it's under the entire cover, a thin layer of it with the decoration over top, beautiful effect. I can tell because of where it is messed up and leads down into the golden layer. Underneath this is a wood backing, which is cool. Never noticed before but I found a spot where the paper was messed up on the inside cover, so I could see.
I know this has been posed before by a friend of mine - but I think that I could reply more information to people that might need it. Contact me please, if any more information is needed. I will try my best, but there isn't much to give.