Open Letter to PC Progs

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2017 12:40 pm
Many doubt my contention that there are at least 555 millions software glitches [only a small fraction here in a2k by the way], esp in the 'spelling' area, where one of their hiring reqmt's is an IQ less than, let's see, I believe 44 at last report. There's a typo in their Hiring Guide. I've told 'em 'bout it many times, but now not entirely sure many of'em can even read

F'instance when I missp 'abouyt' searching for 'uyt, ' it's so confused it doesn't know what to do. Fellas, you simply look thru [tht means 'throuigh'] the message for the letters 'uyt' in that very order, then reproduce the word, presenting it to the a2k corresp. He then corrects it if he wishes. If have explained this tyo you many times, over the years, and still yhou don't lissen

Oh, 'tyo,' a missp of 'to,' very common term [word], so this is the kind a thing I'm talkin' 'bout. God help the Software Industry

//or was that 556

Why am I so alone
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 696 • Replies: 0
No top replies