You say they're friends but you've never met?

littlek

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 09:43 pm
heehee! Good one Dys!

I may take you up on that, kicky. Maybe.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 09:45 pm
either way i think you're still shooting blanks
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 09:46 pm
Kicky, that's rude, considering you invited me out, but only if I slept with you in your bed.

Freak.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 09:47 pm
So, as long as slappy is in your bed, I'll feel just fine about sleeping on the couch.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 09:48 pm
he says that to all the super evil villians slappy
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 09:51 pm
My meeting with Kickycan

"We meet at Annie Moore's. Find it and be there at 7:30 sharp."

The words on the PM sounded like the angry bark of a bad dog, I didn't like the sound of it but luckily I had my speakers turned way down. I did an Internet search for Annie Moore's and found nothing, so I looked in my Zagat's, the compendium of all the better places to knock one back in the city, again zilch, so I called my friend Leo who was in town promoting a film of some sort.

"Annie's Moore's? Yeah, I know the joint, it's a rough place near the train station, it's run by this lower grade wise guy name of Kickycan."
"What kind of mob name is Kicky Can?"
"I don't know. I think they were trying something different the winter he was made, you know, give up with the Bananas and the Bull stuff. If you're going there to meet that guy, maybe I should send a few of my boys along with you."
"That's all right, " I said, " I can handle it."

I found the place alright and walked in the door at exactly 7:28 and at exactly 7:29 I picked myself up off the frozen sidewalk to find the face of the bouncer who had tossed me out the door about two inches from my nose.
"Alright," I said, "tell Kicky I got his message."
"Don't you recognize me, Joe? "

I took a good look at the mound of muscle in front of me, he had a sharp featured face without any visible scars, a strong chin and curly Adonis like hair piled up in kind of low rent pompadour. He grinned and covered the left side of his face with one massive hand.

It was Kickycan.

He swept me up with one arm and with the other pushed open the massive brass plated doors. "Annie!!" He bellowed, "a corner table with a couple of steaks and bring this guy whatever he wants to drink." He dropped me into a chair and stalked off.

I sat there wondering what I had gotten myself into when two women appeared at the table with plates, glasses and napkins. They were wearing the napkins. Introducing themselves as Ardella and Sue Saint Marie, they said that Kicky had told them to take care of me while he was gone to take care of some business. I replied that maybe I should be going, but the looks of their faces told me that that wasn't such a good idea. So I sat, had a couple of Johnny Walker Black's and about half of steak that must have been run over that morning by several eighteen wheelers.

Suddenly, someone smacked me on the back of my head, hard, I turned and in my face again was the Kick. He sat down and said "Let's talk."

Here's what we said :
"Is Frank as big a nut as I think he is?"
"Bigger"
"Who's hotter? Littlek or Paulaj?
"What do you care they are both out of your league."
"Is Gus real?"
"I'm Gus."

You'll have to decide for yourself which of us was asking the questions, right now I have to hitch a ride home with Sue Saint Marie.

Joe (not a word of this is made up.) Nation
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 09:55 pm
hot diggity dog.. i get to cuddle with littlek
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 09:59 pm
actually in my sojourn to NYC Joe was the only rational person I met and he is a full-blown twinkie. Frank, on the other hand....
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 09:59 pm
Joe, what about the eyeball?
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 10:01 pm
i think it would be great to meet you guys... i have never really conversed with dys. though from what i have read im sure it would be a venture well made
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 10:03 pm
I just checked. April 20th is a wednesday.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 10:05 pm
is anyone else seeing post and then not seeing them?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 10:05 pm
so try april 30 unless you really wanna miss me. (or maybe the 29th) Supposed to meet C.I, and PDiddy in london May 1
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 10:06 pm
Hey! <cackle>. That works better.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 10:07 pm
Seed wrote:

Seed, that's my fault. I posted that thing about all of us and then I saw what Joe had written and decided that what he wrote was way more interesting than what I wrote, so I deleted it. Hehe...sorry.
0 Replies

littlek

seed, nope, I haven't noticed anything like that going on...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Seed wrote:

Yea, I noticed Kicky posted something, and when I checked back it was gone.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 10:09 pm
thought i was going crazy... whoa... thanks... i guess i just got way to happy about cuddling with littlek
0 Replies

dyslexia

so there you have it, Kicky is impotent. (not even his posts stay up)
0 Replies

littlek

Soooo.... we all meet at the airport lounge?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 10:29:24