I can't sleep! Or any random stuff.......

nimh

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 09:47 pm
Funny - I woulda thought you'd get a busy streak this time of year every year - the holidays, they bring a lot of stress and emphasis on loneliness and all that, no?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 10:07 pm
Hey - I just looked thru my recent posts - and in seven pages of posts, not one in Politics!

Kudos to me.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 10:08 pm
good going nimh!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 07:34 am
The hole in the ozone layer is getting smaller because the missing section of that Great Void has settled into the hearts and psyches of your clients.

I can see clearly now....the ozone's gone....

They see clearly. They need you.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 03:03 pm
Well, they know where they can go.

I am having 11 days off.

It is time they understood the rhythms of the universe. THIS is winding down time....

In reality, though - cos I work with kids, families tend to be too busy this time of year to want to have appointments and such - and lots go away. This is summer holiday time.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 03:39 pm
I did a good bit of tutoring at one time--holiday activities were much more important than tutoring.

You're off again? Good! Soak up sun and avoid trouble.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 25 Dec, 2004 07:33 am
Well - Christmas nearly over.....odd night here when I got back from my final drinks thing - a japanese couple were sitting in the lobby, eating dinner, and making out - at midnight...ok, fair enough - then, I get to my floor, and walk past a neighbour, doing the housework, with the door open...

This is also fair enough - but, this lot often do their housework with their door open, and I am fascinated by their strategy of using their corridor for storage purposes - lining all of one side of the corridor is a series of boxesand baskets, all with stuff like shoes and clothes and stuff spilling out of them - and piles of clothes and stuff sans containment.

Well, I guess I have my study to do that with - nonetheless, these glimpses are fascinating~!

And - I have been driving from place to place all afternoon, and night - nary a breathalyser have I seen, much less been tested by. Odd......
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.74 seconds on 10/04/2024 at 01:18:38