A must watch: Surreal Life 4 rocks!

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 09:09 pm
Starts Jan 9th.

I love this show. Every season has brought me tons of laughter, and it's great to get-to-know your favorite childhood stars. Who would have thought Ron Jeremy was a decent guy? ....and Tammy Faye -- gotta love her teary-eyed self. Smile

* Da Brat
* wrestler Chyna
* pop-rocker Jane Wiedlin - The Go-Gos
* Christopher Knight - The Brady Bunch (the middle child)
* Verne Troyer "Mini Me" - Austin Powers
* model Marcus Schenkenberg and Adrianne Curry from "America's Next Top Model."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,555 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 05:07 pm
If you're going to watch anything (for the regular reality tv watchers), you have to check this one out. The first episode had me rollin' so hard and much that my cat came over to hit me in the face (to shut up). she's such a sweetie. hah!

Have you ever seen a dwarf get drink then stroll around on his little cart butt-naked? then to follow it off by pissing in a corner (while still on scooter). hilarious! the man is a perv, and it's going to make this season a riot.

then there's chyna. poor thing tries so hard to be "a female."

she and mini-me bump heads on the first episode.

da'brat is just that.
super model is naked on 1st episode. mini-me practically takes care of his manhood at the dinner table.

tooooooo funny.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 05:11 pm
while I'm at it, Strange Love is just as good. It's the continuation of the flavor flav and golly blonde giant romance from Surreal Life 3.

It's disgusting and nothing about it fits. He described himself as a "roll of certs" in size ...and she's like a monster truck. how does that work?

I caught that celebrity weightloss thing last night too. Anything with Ralphie is worth watching. Never knew Liv Tyler's sister was that large. Knew she was a plus-size model, but she went on an eating feast apparently when she got married (from the last pics I saw of her).
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 05:13 pm
It doesn't work -- it's a sham. (She lives with a 26-year-old bartender in Milan.) But ya know, it's revived their careers, so they're going with it.

Oh and hubby shared a flight out of L.A. with Verne Troyer.

That kind of thing happened a lot more in L.A. than in Columbus.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 05:24 pm
I love it. Right now (episode 1) her fiance (in Milan) is butt-jealous. The look on his overly submissive face was priceless. I feel so bad for him (whipped hardly describes his relationship with her).

Vern acts as if he's 16 and never gets any, which you can easily guess is far from the truth. You have to see the 1st episode to know what I'm talking about. The little guy was literally about to attack this model.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 09:45 am
Did anyone catch why Chyna was let go ...or was it fired from wrestling with WWE? Was it because she posed naked? I bet that was quite a site.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 01:16 pm
Chyna is seriously mentally unstable.

Did anyone catch her on Howard Stern? I never watch this show, and mean it, but when I saw a preview that said she would be on, I had to see since I have been watching the Surreal Life.

Not one thing she said made sense. She came on drunk, high, or a combo. of the two. She kept saying if Howard had coke right now, she'd sniff it up in the studio. Then they had her ex-boyfriend (also a wrestler) on the phone (allegedly beat her), and she made her self sound ridiculous.

Back to Surreal Life - ---- I can't get over how buff Peter Brady looks. hehehe They did a terrible job babysitting.
0 Replies