sunshine65

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 06:13 pm
@ifeelhelpless,
oh yes i am sure they do have them and i am sure off two on here so if i be u be very carefull what u say
0 Replies

cleanup

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 03:18 pm
@ifeelhelpless,
Since the dynamic duo took over J.K.(GB).Ltd. there must have been about 1000 franchisees come and gone. Try and get a hold of some old Franchise Magazines and see if the ones promoting JK are stiil in J.K. See my comments of the 17th April 2009
thedirge

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2009 04:40 pm
@cleanup,
Hi guys,i used to work for jk GB based in head office.From my experience and what i saw it seemed as if the vast majority of the franchises are actually running there businesses at a loss even there biggest franchise at the time which they used to use as a selling point was actually running at a loss.
Franchisees are put in a virtually impossible position with all the charges and fees that they occur,I remember one franchisee getting stung for 10 grand in one account over a couple of months due to the account managers and deep cleans.
I am not aware of anyone that has walked away from jk without losing a serious ammount of money,things may have changed now?i dont know as it was quite a long time ago i worked for them.

Good luck to anyone trying to get money back,i truly sympathise.
sunshine65

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2009 02:10 pm
@thedirge,
yeah i don't think that anyone gets money out off them and its nice to here from someone who worked in head office as they all know how we get ripped off and i bet some off them can not look the franchises in the eye
0 Replies

chris guest

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 12:48 pm
i am trying to get as much information about this company as (and i am willing to be sued by this bunch of CON ARTISTS) they seem to be ripping off so many people so please can u help

my name is chris guest

email address [email protected]
tel 07805 044831

220 haslingden rd

rawtenstall
0 Replies

Deon

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2009 06:13 pm
@Big Ben,

Hello Big Ben,
You gave me back my hope!! I am so glad I ran across this site. I too am a Jani-King Franchisee and I realize that everything I have read so far is absolutely true. I feel like a glorified employee. However, I refuse to lay down and cry. I like the way you think regarding come in at the minimum and get your own accounts. I figured that's the way to make some money. I have acquaintance with a young man who makes $60,000 per month after taxes with Jani-King and has been a Franchisee for nearly 5 years. I believe you have the right approach. I believe there is a way to make this work now that we have spent our hard working money or inheritance. Let me know how you went about hiring a company to set appointments, what it cost and how it's going for you. Thanks again for giving me hope again!
Deon

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2009 06:20 pm
@Abraham Fox,
Hello Abraham,
I just replied to another Jani-King hopeful. Thank you for letting us newbie’s know that there is way. I agree whole hardly about getting your own business. You and others on this site have confirmed my beliefs of making it even with the problems associated with Jani-King.
0 Replies

Deon

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2009 06:54 pm
@cleanercouple,
Hello cleanercouple,
how did you get away from Jani-King?
0 Replies

Kiril

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2009 11:57 pm
@Deon,
Im interested in getting a JK franchise, I keep reading all this negative stuff, but I know 2 people who are doing quite well by owning this franchise. In the end does it really come down to working hard or is JK really this awful as people say? A response would be great, thanks
bagman

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 12:16 pm
@Kiril,
There is an on going case in the USA against j-k. They are rubbish
0 Replies

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 10:21 am
I am x jani kimg employee 1998 to 2000 was involved in the 1999 hotel fiasco(look through daily mirror acives ) were they riped off many franchicees i had one or to calling me at 2am in the morning in tears also they fucked uo a very good freind of mine also an x jk employee i worked with chris fick all i can say is the a grafter and a good lad i am very suprised though that this **** is going on all i can say is thesse people are scum it and ph shoud never be running this GOOD LUCK TO U ALL A
0 Replies

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 10:23 am
@Kiril,
dont do it
0 Replies

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 03:38 am
they canot sue the truth howarth and thomas think they are gods in all they are both muppits there past and future maybe about to kick them in the teeth they may forget the x franchises and x employees they shafted or tried to shaft a few of us could really hang these crooks so if ur reading mr howarth and thomas beware . u both have no concious what was it rip off x for 70.000 rip of y for 60.000 close em down in house in house i hear them say
message to ian fick if they shafted ur wife post back and i will reveal eho i am
christian fick

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 04:04 pm
@44574457,
44574457. I have not been on this website for along time. Had a call from a another Frinchisee this morning with regards to your message. If you want to call me my number is. 07525671419. I believe that what goes around comes around. If no man can get justice, then GOD will.
0 Replies

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2009 07:10 am
we spoke yesterday it was good to talk to you after all the years and yes god will provale over this matter remember to pass my number to clean up
0 Replies

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2009 07:30 am
spoke yesterday ian thanks for calling me back and yes God will provale over this let victory be his

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2009 07:44 am
@44574457,
oh by the way x JK southern Salesman crahes musle car and breaks neck lucky to be walking this happend late 2002 early 2003 anouther mid 2003 x mid level manager crashes car serious injurys was not walking the last i hear a bit Coincidental do u not think both were @ Jk arround 1998 2000 if you ask me Jk should have a heath warning attached that reads working for Jani King directly or as a franchise will damage your heath.
0 Replies

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2009 01:29 pm
Getting back x FRANCHISEES who lost money

I am prepared to set up and head a LTD or LLP company with the thoughts of using x franchisees x employees who are not under any restrictions after termination of there agreements as either share holders or those that can become directors under a LLP .
Also those X franchises that are restricted by the agreement to be employed by the company with options to buy shares after any restrictions are spent. The other Option would be a Co-operative.

If you all look at the bigger picture here there are many x franchisees who actually enjoyed there work and also many Direct Employees whether Salesman Ops Managers.
Lets face it we have the contacts,

1/ to form a terrific Sales Team to win business

2 Also Coordinators x office staff and the men / women in the field the Operations Manager s. etc

3 X franchisees to run the Organisation

4 Not forgetting the Customer Contacts

5/ the amount of pissed off accounts that cry out for a change

Our primary targets Hotels Offices Hospitals Shopping Centres

The aim would be to grow the company to PLC status within 6 years

Attack is the best form of defence the world is our oyster stuff franchising and you no who

Anyone wishing to contact or is interested in a get together to make plans or could add to these ideas please refer to me as 44574457 for the time being and e-mail [email protected]

Reading these threads as made me so angry even though I have had no contact with these gimps for nearly 10 years
0 Replies

working hotels

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2009 10:18 am
Hello.

We very shocked people. Ian and Charlie run Premier inns in all London. I work for them are very good people.

Premier Inn want Paye only and many of us self employed. is not illegal, we allowed to work in this country as self employed.

Jani-King tell Charlie to fire all self employed and Charlie she say No as we good workers and she no gonna fire people just because Jani King say no.

Jani King must get angry cause 3 months ago they fire charlie and stop her working in hotels. they send this tracy woman from Jani King and she is stupid. she no knows what she talk about. they now pay many girls less than minimum wage per hour. they make us work 7 days a week no day off. they also tell us we have to pay £400 for visa when we dont need visa. if we no pay then we no gonna have a job.

they have person called elana as area manager. this stupid as she speak to people like dirt and get her husband to threaten to have us beaten if we no gonna do what she want. she lie to Jani King all time but they so stupid they no know what she do behind backs. she work before and very bad person.

My GM very angry with them and want them gone. they make us clean 25 rooms every day. we treat like dirt.

many of us look at way to report Jani King. that how we find this place. you have program called newnight and they do program on how hotelcare treat people bad. we now all contact newsnight to tell them to look in secret at Jani King in thes hotels and make tv program about them to.

We no want to work for Jk any more they bad people and treat us like dirt.

Please help us understand your laws in know how to do somethink.

Please help us. tracy and elana we want no more. please have charlie and ian back they lovely, we want work with them.

Thanks you

Many Many Poeples working for Premier Inn.

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2009 01:05 pm
@working hotels,
Hi mail me at [email protected] am a true freind need your number so i can talk