What will happen when I report a post?

Susmariosep

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2017 05:57 pm
@izzythepush,
Flippancy aside, dear izzy, please do contribute something of profit to the community here, in the orientation of the objective of this a2k forum; here, read about their objective as follows below, and get guided accordingly:
Quote:
About able2know

able2know's mission is to help connect people, knowledge and resources.

able2know is committed to providing these services free of charge. We believe the costs of developing and providing these services should be defrayed primarily with ethical advertising -- that is, an avoidance of pop-ups, spam, or other unreasonably obtrusive forms of advertising.

We seek to maximize the opportunities for people with similar interests and goals to connect, gather information, and network through the able2know service.

https://able2know.org/about/

izzythepush

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2017 06:35 pm
@Susmariosep,
Beats me why you're having such problems, what with telling everyone what to do and reminding us of the rules. You'd think we'd all be grateful.

ossobucotemp

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2017 10:36 pm
@centrox,
Dear Contrex, oh, wait
and the 'dear' is a joke attempt.

sorry, skip my post.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2017 11:38 pm
"Dale? Is that you?"

"Dale's not here, man!"

"Dale?"
0 Replies

Susmariosep

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2017 01:18 am
@izzythepush,
You say, izzy:
"[It] Beats me why you're having such problems, what with telling everyone what to do and reminding us of the rules. You'd think we'd all be grateful."

What is your point?

The thread from me is a real question, for I truly want to know what will happen, namely, to my report, i.e., will a moderator take action to tell Fresco to stop repeating the same one word message, because it is nothing of any movement forward in the development of the thread.

Now, at this point some posters are talking about sperm, that is not at all relevant to the thread, it is a blatant deviation; and I as author of the thread, I feel that I have to remind them, to keep to the thread.

Is that okay with you? that I feel that as author of the thread, I have the task to remind posters to not go off away from the thread; for that act is not logical, logic dictates that participants here adhere to the conversation in the thread which is about "What will happen when I report a post?"

It is not about what will happen when I report a sperm.

I hope you get my point, but I am not sure about your point.

Do you mean to say that people should take this forum as a joke?

And the founders and owners and operators are fools?
izzythepush

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2017 01:23 am
@Susmariosep,
My point is that I don't have a lot else to contribute to this discussion. Does it really need someone else pointing out that you're verbose and a bit of a dick?

Never mind, once news gets round I'm sure there'll be others along to do just that.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2017 01:54 am
Having been banned elsewhere this troll infested this forum early in July and posted this:

"Anyway, I am enjoying this ask and answer forum tremendously, in most particular it does not ban me suddenly at all, and I get to expound on my thoughts very freely."

His focus on self publicity alienates anybody who responds to him within two responses and even has the cheek to but in on conversations which have nothing to do with him. His main tactic is 'last wording' on any thread he infests such that the expected response from legitimate communicants is obscured. And when he gets no satisfaction he perniciously appeals to 'the rules of the forum' to justify his own sociopathy.

Moderators please note. Many of us have benefitted from this excellent forum for many years. Don't let one selfish persistent troll ruin it !

izzythepush

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2017 03:01 am
@fresco,
He's not ruining anything. Nobody takes him seriously, most people pay him no attention, and those who do just take the piss.
fresco

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2017 03:07 am
Slight correction to the above.

This guy seems to have first appeared arround April with his 'challenge' to atheists. That challenge seemed to come from his personal epihany of 'finding God by looking into himself'...a familiar line epistemologically related to Descartes 'cogito' and to biblical trappings of 'not being distracted by the Devil'. Those who espouse it are basically driven a self-reinforcement/proselytisation exercise.
Facts such as....
'the cogito' has largely been discredited,
or:
'epiphanies' can be artificially induced;
.........................will be resisted and belittled by a troll whose very self integrity depends on 'his mission'.

So contrary to his claim, he is not here to 'exchange views' at all, but to convert, and bully. That's the reason he has been banned eleswhere .
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2017 03:15 am
@izzythepush,
See my last. This guy welcomes 'piss taking' as reinforcement for his mission....'forgive them O Lord'....!
izzythepush

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2017 03:48 am
@fresco,
If the highlight of his day is someone taking the piss then he hasn't got much of a life, he's just a bit sad.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2017 11:19 am
@Susmariosep,
Susmariosep wrote:
Is that okay with you? that I feel that as author of the thread, I have the task to remind posters to not go off away from the thread

The other day, I had a haircut, and I told the guy to make it quite short around the sides and at the back, but leave a bit more on the top. I have to say he did a good job, but, today when looking in the mirror, a thought struck me: change my eyeglasses to round ones with wire frames, and I'd look disturbingly like Heinrich Himmler. I told my girlfriend this, and she studied me for a bit and then said "You'd look more like the Himmler character in Downfall than the guy himself".

Should I be worried? I mean, anyone who knows me would tell you I couldn't have been head of the Gestapo for ten years. I'm not that sort of bloke.

0 Replies

centrox

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2017 11:39 am
OK, back on topic. Naku ejaculated Sensia? What ?!?! And who is the stammering Momoy?

https://i.imgbox.com/DElGdvV7.jpg
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Susmariosep

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2017 12:44 pm
@Susmariosep,
Dear colleagues here, I seem to no longer see my latest thread on "My cognitive adventure with Layman.
Quote:
Dear colleagues here, thanks for your participation in this thread of mine, appreciate it!

I have a new thread on, "My cognitive adventure with Layman."

From the search link here in a2k, there are two mentions of the said thread:
Quote:

My cognitive adventure with Layman
50 minutes ago ... This is an experimental thread, and my objective is to find out what will happen to me in recounting my cognitive adventure with Layman.
https://able2know.org/topic/405345-1

able2know - New Posts
32 minutes ago ... My cognitive adventure with Layman. Forums: able2know, a2k, Forum Help, Community. Discussion by Susmariosep Posted 08/10/17 11:36 ...
https://able2know.org/newposts/

Tell me, What do you guys more experienced than me here, am I on the way out of a2k, for committing an unforgivable offense, but I am still to this moment posting here in a2k - see if this post comes out.

If that thread has been deleted by the powers that be here in a2k, then it is completely not allowed, to do a study on a cognitive adventure with a fellow poster here.

Well, there is always something new to learn, in life!
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2017 12:53 pm
Laughing
Obviously divine intervention !
Susmariosep

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2017 01:37 pm
@fresco,
Dear Fresco, you say that my new thread on "My cognitive adventure with Layman," no longer appearing in a2k, that is from divine intervention.

I commend you that you declare the existence of God, in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning.

What about we two, let's do a study on our cognitive adventure, without of course me making a thread of it - for it turns out that the powers that be here, they don't allow that kind of a thread, for their own reasons whatever.
fresco

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2017 01:45 pm
@Susmariosep,
How old are you ?
Susmariosep

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2017 01:57 pm
@fresco,
That's classified information!
fresco

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2017 02:15 pm
@Susmariosep,
No matter...you operate socially at the level of an ignorant selfish adolescent seeking attention at any cost. Don't they have therapists for that in the Philipines, or is inflicting youself on us a cheaper alternative ?