How long will it take for me to get flat stomach and toned body given the details below?

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2017 07:16 am
I'm 161, female, weigh around 47kg but 46 on a good day. I have been doing cardio at home from December 2016-Juneish but I didnt really see the results so I got me a gym membership and a professional trainer around the beginning of July. I'm training everyday, switching different parts of body about 6/7 days a week and eating around 1,500-2,000 calories.

At the gym, I'd do all sorts of exercises: running on treadmill then lifting. I'd use the abductor (40 kg) or use weights with my trainer supervising. My goal is to get flat and toned stomach. Lately I've been eating more and it seems like I'm just bloating even though I train a lot. My current body fat % is around 20-21... Any solutions or advice?

If you need me to be specific on any parts please tell me, I'm really desperate for a solution.

jespah

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2017 08:47 am
@DaisyBalls,
How tall are you? How old are you?

Talk to your trainer (and your doctor, please!) about whether it makes sense for you to go low carb, at least for a while.

And manage your expectations. Lots of people are in fantastic shape and they have a little in the stomach area. It's not a curse.
DaisyBalls

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2017 10:26 am
@jespah,
i'm 161 cm, about 5'2 I guess. I'm turning 17. Does age really affect our body fat?
jespah

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2017 11:05 am
@DaisyBalls,
It's not so much that, it's more that our bodies change and it is a LOT harder to get into shape. You're young and this will feel like a million years from now, but things will be a lot different when you're 47.
0 Replies

John Torgerson

Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2017 04:40 am
@DaisyBalls,
@DaisyBalls
Unfortunately, there’s no magic pill, either. Everyone’s different. And the body’s response to diet, calisthenics and cardio training depends on a number of things. Age, your current condition and genetics all come into play. The answer to how long it will take you to lose a bulge and flatten your stomach is so individual that you'll just have to dive into your workouts and healthy eating plan and experience the results as they come.
0 Replies

danielhenry12

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2018 07:17 am
@DaisyBalls,
You can add other activity in your daily routine if you are not satisfied with the beginning of your exercise journey like you can add yoga exercise which will definitely help you to burn your fat, build muscle tone, and give you more flexibility, there are so many form of yoga you can try this.
0 Replies