Judge Judy - one of my favorite TV shows

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2003 11:03 pm
I have been watching Judge Judy - off and on - for quite a while now, and I laugh, I cry, I relax. I also can't believe all those people who come on to sue each other. All those young blonde girls who glare at each other over a boyfriend who looks and sounds slower than molasses. All those people who key each other's cars. More and more I have to get away from that hysterical, hurried one-note on the news, so I turn on Judge Judy. One of my grandsons does a great imitation of her. Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,736 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Misti26

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2003 11:12 pm
I agree Mamajuana, she is the best! But, suddenly they have discontinued the show in our area:(

I think I'll have to sue the TV producers!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 12:25 pm
I love how stern she gets with people who are fighting over 50 bucks.
0 Replies

mamajuana

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 11:12 pm
Well, we get her several times a day. And there used to be - or may still be - a funny cartoon take-off of her on one of the kids' afternoon shows - Nickelodeon, I think.

Anyway, the Judge Judy show (at night) is when I get my ice cream and my husband falls asleep and the cat and I watch.
0 Replies

edithdoll

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 10:16 am
I love her too, how she tells everyone off and puts them in their place, "Give me a break!"

And I'd love to sic her both on some pro se plaintiffs and a few of our attorneys...
: )
0 Replies