Jessica Simpson/Nick Lachey Christmas Special

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 08:21 pm
These things are horrible. I like Jessica's acting, but the skits aren't funny. Pretending to be stupid to imitate yourself isn't funny. ...yet I still watch them. Probably why they have them on since people can't get enough of Jessica Simpson.

I don't think her sister Ashley can sing. I don't mean just because she was caught lip-syncing because I don't think that means anything (imho), but I'm basing it off the times I've heard her sing on her reality show. She doesn't come close to her sister.

On the other hand, Jessica makes the craziest facial expressions and hand motions when she sings and it turns me off. She's still super hot and sweet though. I love her!

I like seeing her entire family and old christmas videos too.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,649 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 08:33 pm
I loved hearing Brian McKnight and Jessica sing together. Very Happy
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 09:15 pm
I just watched it too. I do to some extent like Jessica Simpson, but feel like I need to slap her on the back to make that voice that I know is inside come on out. She could bring the house down if she'd just let it go......and stop making those faces.....she's got that, "I'm so sexxxxxxxxxy, and I know it"..look. lol
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 09:18 pm
Another bad thing is I notice her voice overpowers the voices of others a lot.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 09:29 pm
Yes it does....lol, but I'd like to really hear HER voice and not that fake whisper that she uses.....lol
0 Replies

greendrummingmonk18

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 10:16 pm
oh yeah ....
Mad Her voice is really annoying when she whispers and when she belts out, its like "whooaaa". PLus, those hand gestures and facial expressions look way weird. She is a gorgeous woman but sometimes its too much when she wants to be sexy on the microphone.
0 Replies