1

Checking in on Macron, France

georgeob1

3  
Reply Wed 29 May, 2019 12:17 pm
@Olivier5,
If you find any inaccuracies or omissions in my posts or disagreement with my opinions, you are, of course, free to express them in this dialogue. I think that is the point of these discussions.

You have frequently expressed opinions of the United States that reveal your own incomplete understanding of this country. However I have not observed any inhibitions on your part resulting from that deficiency.

With respect to "sensitivity" you are merely projecting your own.
Olivier5

1  
Reply Thu 30 May, 2019 12:48 am
@georgeob1,
How could I find innacuracies in tired generalities and vague (but STRONG!) suspicions?

I do opine on the US, but I have the humility to learn from guys who live there. I also lived there for 10 years. Did you live in Europe for ten years?

That's why I know better than stating things like: "I strongly suspect that the tensions between the northern and southern states will lead to the collapse of the US. Tut tut tut..." cause I know I'll look like an anti-American ill-informed cretin if I said that.

ghenderson

-1  
Reply Thu 30 May, 2019 12:07 pm
@Lash,
I don’t even understand anti-semitism. I missed that day at racist orientation.

Antisemitism is not about racism, most Jews being physically indistinguishable from the the general run of ordinary Heinz-57 type white people. What antisemitism is about is things like Rothschild central banking, communism, the Kalergi plan and the globalist scheme to make yellow hair and blue eyes illegal, the MGM culture war against Christianity etc. etc.

The problem is that the vast majority of Jews are just normal people who don't know or care about any of that ****, but they are the ones who get punished for it.

You seem to have led a sort of a sheltered life. This might give you some inkling as to the kind of thing which some of the grief is about:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=barbara+spectre+kalergi
ghenderson

1  
Reply Thu 30 May, 2019 12:14 pm
@Lash,
This was magnificent news. Hope the oil industry won't snipe him.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/techcrunch.com/2017/07/06/frances-climate-plan-includes-ending-fossil-fuel-vehicle-sales-by-2040/amp/

This alone would probably make me a Macron supporter were I a constituent.

Macron is a Soros/Obama creation and there is no reasonable way to describe the election which brought him to power as legitimate or his regime as legitimate. We've seen what the French people think of him by what's happening in the streets and Marine Le Pen just kicked his ass in the EU elections and is calling for him to call new elections and hit the road. If he has any brains, he'll do that before he ends up like Mussolini.

Other than that by all accounts, the Germans are right in viewing advanced diesel engines as the future of land vehicles. It costs more to construct and operate an electric vehicle than a vehicle with a diesel engine.

Olivier5

1  
Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 12:18 am
@ghenderson,
Them Jooos are trying to ban blue eyes, huh?

Thanks for the laugh.
ghenderson

1  
Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2019 11:53 am
@Olivier5,
do your own search on 'kalergi plan'
Olivier5

1  
Reply Sun 2 Jun, 2019 02:34 am
@ghenderson,
You mistook me for an imbecile.
georgeob1

1  
Reply Sun 2 Jun, 2019 07:43 am
@Olivier5,
Having a bad week ?
Olivier5

0  
Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2019 12:20 am
@georgeob1,
You think Jooos are trying to ban blue eyes, georgie?
georgeob1

1  
Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2019 02:22 pm
@Olivier5,
Your post is indecipherable and without logical meaning. It also appears you don't have the courage to write what you really mean … whatever that may be...

Another bad week ??
Olivier5

1  
Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2019 03:57 pm
@georgeob1,
I'm having a great week, hon. How's yours?

nimh

1  
Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2019 08:17 pm
@georgeob1,
So you may have noticed, George, that there was a poster a few posts up who went on, incoherently but still understandably, about several anti-semitic conspiracy theories. You know, "Rothschild central banking, communism", that kind of thing. He especially emphasized the perhaps wackiest theory of them all ("the Kalergi plan"), adding a follow-up post to tell us to google it. (I did, and you really don't wanna know.)

Oh, "the vast majority of Jews", the poster did hasten to add, "are just normal people" who don't know about these conspiracies.. but they're real, and that's "what antisemitism is about".

So Olivier yelled at him for this... and that's the thing you frowned at? Olivier's incivility? Man.
Olivier5

1  
Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2019 03:26 am
@nimh,
I was not even uncivil, mind you... I think Curious George misunderstood the whole exchange, as he often does.