stray dogs staring

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2017 05:43 am
My friend and I were driving down a road and at an intersection we saw a dog on the other side sitting in the middle of the road and staring into the car so we turned instead. Then we came back later and we parked infront of an empty lot by my house where there was a circle in the dirt. We looked up and at the corner of the street it seemed to be the same dog just sitting there and staring at me. My friend even said that he felt like it was staring at the car but not at him. Then more dogs came and joined the first and just stared at the car. And earlier this year my sister said that she and my mom came home at night after shopping and that in that empty lot there was dust raised and a car coming so in the shadow of the dust they saw a huge dog. When they were going through the gate and toward the house they could hear continuous screaming and what sounded like chanting from the lot. I don't know what to think. Is there something else happening? Should I take the dogs as some sort of omen? What does it all mean and ehy were the dogs staring at me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,080 • Replies: 4

centrox

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2017 07:44 am
Dogs look at things. Period. It doesn't mean anything.
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2017 07:54 am
@thebooknerd18,
Nerd,
It's obvious you stumbled upon a Hellmouth. The circle in the dirt, the strange acting dogs, the screaming and the chanting all point to a portal to Hell. Be careful and good luck!
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2017 11:12 am
@TomTomBinks,
TomTomBinks wrote:

Nerd,
It's obvious you stumbled upon a Hellmouth. The circle in the dirt, the strange acting dogs, the screaming and the chanting all point to a portal to Hell. Be careful and good luck!

He hasn't comeback here to the forum. Therefore, we must assume that you were 100% correct in your assessment. Thebooknerd18? We hardly knew ye.

May your soul eventually find peace as it climbs out of the 9 circles of hell and allowed entrance in whatever is your version of heaven.
TomTomBinks

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2017 02:53 pm
@tsarstepan,
Poor fella. Gone for good. We should find out where this is and go investigate!
0 Replies