I have a recipe for pancakes.

Wy

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 09:41 pm
I've had manifold beef stew with dumplings (refrig biscuits on top of the stew)... 40 miles and it's done!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 11:11 pm
My brother could probably handle that recipe, Wy. Just as soon as he takes the fish fillets out of the dishwasher. (Wrap in foil, place on top rack, they're done when the regular cycle is finished.)
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 11:22 pm
I think it's great that you can make Bisquick pancakes Gus...I'm proud of you.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 01:14 am
Re: I have a recipe for pancakes.
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Take some Bisquick, eggs, and milk, put them in a mixing bowl and stir them. Grease a pan (I prefer butter) and then pour the ingredients in. When the edges start turning brown, flip them and cook the other side. Put the finished pancakes on a plate and pour syrup on top.

Gus,

You are a prince among paupers! Your kindness and generosity in sharing this insightful gift with us is only exceeded by your extreme good looks and dashing personality!

Very Happy
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 06:59 pm
Thanks, Lady J. If you ever have problems with the pancake formula.... don't hesitate in calling me.

And thank you, colorbook, for your kinds words. I have always considered you to be a sort of mentor and your caring words have been like a salve for my soul.

I'm gonna go make some pancakes.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 12:42 am
I hope you share! I'm hungry! Smile
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 12:50 am
What is this? The cakes sound okay, if not great, but who ever heard of putting syrup on a cake?
0 Replies