Facebook tagging

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2017 06:42 am
I have just got a second job and i dont want my parents and family to know as i cant be dealing with the aggro. My boss tags .me in stuff from work; is there a way i can stop all my freinds from seeing all posts from my boss?

jespah

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2017 02:02 pm
@Smudge123,
Does the office have a group of its own? If so, then I would suggest moving all discussion there and locking down the privacy settings. If not, I would suggest to your boss to make one. After all, does s/he really want the competition to know your company is having trouble making its sales quotas or whatever?

Another option, if the company is small, is taking it to a Facebook Message group.

Either way, once you tell your boss the facts of life about Facebook privacy (which stinks), the problem might start to resolve itself.
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2017 09:48 am
@Smudge123,
Have you asked not to be tagged? You can tighten up your privacy settings so that people can't tag you without permission. If you are friends with your boss, unfriend your boss and co-workers so they aren't tied into your Facebook account.
0 Replies