How do you call a "print" left by a wall?

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2014 10:20 am
I have an urgent question regarding the proper technical term for a "print" left by a wall. I am translating a text where such a print is mentioned and it's supposed to be very useful during excavations when the original wall has completely crumbled.
I'd be very grateful for any help!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,038 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2014 10:22 am
There is no exact term that I know of. perhaps you can use the word 'footprint'.
0 Replies
Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2014 02:23 pm
0 Replies

Related Topics

archeological find - Question by Rabia
Need help archaeology question - Question by acedace
How old do you think this knife is? - Question by Kariannsr
What is this? - Question by swillim
Fossil database - Question by mdpepper1
1,600 Year Old Mayan Tomb Uncovered - Discussion by littlek
Canada's Suntemple predates Stonehenge ? - Discussion by hamburger
what is this? - Question by BobBR
Questions about Careers in Paleontology - Discussion by halo123
  1. Forums
  2. » How do you call a "print" left by a wall?
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 08/15/2022 at 09:39:18