"Yugoslavian" Big Brother - the ultimate show :)

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2004 11:12 am
Too bad you can't see it. After decade of wars and conflicts, Macedonian TV organized "Ex-Yugoslavian" Big Brother show. Two Croats, Serbs, Macedonians, Bosnians and Slovenians - plus one Hungarian and Albanian will try to win 100,000 Euros in next 100 days.

First day was definitely too hyped even for those that are regular watchers of similar shows. Slovenian guy and Serbian girl immidiately started to make out, Croatian guy took a shower completely naked few minutes after entering the house, while Macedonian asked organizers pack of condoms so that he can "masturbate under blanket and not make a mess".

Albanian girl was alone all day, after refusing to join them in fun.
- I was raised in traditional family. I have nothing against fun, but they are too crazy for me. We just met each other and they are acting like they are all couples for months and drunk in the same time. I like only Josipa - she said. Josipa is Croatian girl that sang most of the day.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,391 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2004 12:36 pm
My dream is to find a job where I could just watch, review, and grade all reality shows.

Shame I have to miss this one. Smile
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2004 01:37 pm
Ahemm. MOU, I just borrowed your introduction for my column.

What a great show that can be!
I wonder if they'll end making love or war (I can already imagine the ultranationalists in the audience voting against the "enemy" nation or "ethnic group). Perhaps it will end with some sort of Titoist nostalgia. Perhaps some Croat and some Serb will lead the rival factions than always appear in this type of reality shows. And I wonder, who will side with whom, specially the Bosnians.

It sounds so much interesting than our stupid versions. Perhaps it will end up being just as stupid, but the preamble seems different. Keep us informed.

(And it seems that the Albanian girl will be the first expelled one... all audiences are like Cindy Lauper's girl: they just want to have fun).
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2004 02:28 pm
Hm, you might be surprised Smile Croats and Serbs are biggest enemies when they are "facing each other", but they mostly co-operate against rest of the world, and especially ex-Yugoslavia Smile

When we are talking about idiots of course then:
Slovenians are "selfish and self-centered, they don't belong here anyway", Macedonians are "okay I guess, they are nice people, but they are so irelevant, who cares about them", Bosnians are "stupid" and also "they don't exist actually, they are just Croats and Serbs converted to Islam", Hungarians "don't have sea and that's great because they were occupying us for centuries", and Albanians...ah, Albanians...better not to start about them....

So, I wouldn't be surprised to see Serbo-Croatian lobby actually Smile

BUT, very important thing is what are they by ethnicity. For "Croats" I can say that girl is certainly Croatian, while guy is Moslem, I would say by his name. Slovenian guy is defintely Macedonian by ethnicity, so all of that can be important when they will decide who will audience vote for first time.

To be honest, I would be surprised if first nominees wouldn't be Albanian girl and one Slovenian.
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2004 02:36 pm
UPDATE - my mistake, two Albanians, no Hungarians among competitors Smile

On second day first fight - between Croats Smile
Guy is, it seems, annoyed by her constant singing, while she said that everybody hates him already because he can't stop talking. He responded with curses....which lead to a lot of yelling Smile

Later, they were all talking about sex and what they would do to each other (I really wonder where they found them - we are not like that generally lol) and few minutes later they were called by "Big Brother" and banned for 7 days to talk about sex.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2004 02:46 pm
LOL! Gotta keep an eye on this one ...

Hey, keep us updated eh, MOU? Heh ... <grins>

(Big Brother was invented in Holland. Yes, we are truly sorry.)
0 Replies