which is best material for kitchen sink

Thu 22 Jun, 2017 02:16 pm
I used copper sink last two years.Now, this is liking ...so I want to change it.anyone suggest which is best?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 15 • Views: 2,156 • Replies: 8
Topic Closed
No top replies

tibbleinparadise

Thu 22 Jun, 2017 07:40 pm
@hasan5525,
My parents have a utility sink that is made of some sort of composite material that sort of looks like granite. That thing is nearly indestructible and looks really nice!
arunkumarr

Fri 23 Jun, 2017 04:48 am
@tibbleinparadise,
I find steel best for kitchen sink.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Fri 23 Jun, 2017 05:23 am
@hasan5525,
Paper mache is sturdy and luxurious.
roger

Fri 23 Jun, 2017 04:06 pm
@tsarstepan,
and oh so durable.
0 Replies

WendyAaron

Thu 29 Jun, 2017 12:48 am
We are personally using composite granite for 5 years now. It is good looking and durable. It is available in many colors but I prefer dark gray.
0 Replies

omar15

Tue 9 Jan, 2018 10:27 am
@hasan5525,
steel is the best option , i tried it before 2 years ago
0 Replies

hightor

Tue 9 Jan, 2018 10:56 am
Granite, Soapstone, Corian, and other composites are all good but I think stainless steel is the most versatile — you can get an amazing variety of bowl configurations.
0 Replies

SinkGuy

Sat 11 Aug, 2018 06:07 pm
I had my last post taken down as spam for some reason so I won't post any links, even if they are very helpful. In a nutshell it depends what you mean by best. Best for what ? Stainless is probably the most durable if noisy and transmits the heat away from the water readily. Best looking depends on your point of view, I love farmhouse sinks, especially the old soapstone, marble and other stone ones but ceramic also. They tend to scratch but still look good and are very practical with plenty of space to wash all those big pots. Copper looks good and is ant-bacterial and chemical resistant but can be a nightmare if you want to keep it new looking. The new composite granite sinks are a bit of a hit at the moment. On the downside they can be expensive for a major brand. Light coloured ones can stain and black ones can show up limestone if you have hard water. Could go on but if you need more info I will try and help.
0 Replies